Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 weeks in a row she has been gifted hampers of food. Is there anyone less in need of free food than this pretentious prick??? Give it to someone who needs it FFS
Exactly!!! Who bet is gifting these to her is a knob but she’s an even bigger one for not gifting to someone else who is more deserving. I don’t know how she is not embarrassed by the gesture 😡

Reactions: 2
She’s gifted everything and takes everything including beds and mattresses. And it does not take 2 years to find a picture for a room - you’ve waited for someone (desenio) to gift one to you! She really is unbelievable. She’s always on the beg - it’s so shameful. She styles herself on the likes of beggy becks from the house build and SJ from just a little build who are all grabby, beggy shallow instagrammers, using their kids as and when required to make money. She’ll tag anyone who’s popular to try and up engagement, followers and brands. I truly think this woman’s morals are awful

Reactions: 5
I know, shocking isn’t it 😡 and I thought it was really insulting to Waitrose as well that she only did one short Insta story of the gifted stuff - but then followed it with about 15 #aff swipe-ups of all her dining room furniture because of course she’ll get paid for them! 🙄 Waitrose must wonder why they bothered!
Shame on Waitrose for gifting her!

• Heart
Shame on Waitrose for gifting her!
Laura does get gifted some items from companies BUT she is also incredibly generous and donates most gifted items on to people more in need. I know of her from others and she does an awful lot of charity work and fundraising for various charities. The hampers she has been gifted she has donated to families in need to spread sone festive joy which is incredibly kind and generous. I know from a far it may seem like these instagramers take and are greedy and I can imagine an awful lot are but I felt the need to comment as on this occasion I know that she also gives alot back to people with little to no recognition .

• Haha
Laura does get gifted some items from companies BUT she is also incredibly generous and donates most gifted items on to people more in need. I know of her from others and she does an awful lot of charity work and fundraising for various charities. The hampers she has been gifted she has donated to families in need to spread sone festive joy which is incredibly kind and generous. I know from a far it may seem like these instagramers take and are greedy and I can imagine an awful lot are but I felt the need to comment as on this occasion I know that she also gives alot back to people with little to no recognition .
Fair enough I suppose but maybe she should say she is regifting these gifts etc

Reactions: 3
Hi Laura! 👋🏻🤣
Yep not convinced sorry - she has never mentioned giving back to the community, you simply coming here to say that does not prove anything.
Fully expecting some ‘giving back to charity’ Insta stories to appear later this week now!!

Reactions: 7
This pandemic is the perfect time for influencers to use their platform for good. If Laura was indeed doing charitable work, surely she’d mention it to give those charities more awareness, as most are crying out for help, support and donations. These instagrammers pretty much document everything else in their lives, so why leave out mentioning something as important as charitable work and random acts of kindness such as regifting free stuff?? One influencer was recently gifted some lovely boxes of chocolates from a well know chocolate company, they thanked the company for the kind gift, and showed them to their followers, and then made sure they told their audience they would be donating the boxes to a local hospice. Sorry but it really doesn’t make sense not to mention a charity or charitable act, especially when charities need all the awareness they can get during these unprecedented times.

This pandemic is the perfect time for influencers to use their platform for good. If Laura was indeed doing charitable work, surely she’d mention it to give those charities more awareness, as most are crying out for help, support and donations. These instagrammers pretty much document everything else in their lives, so why leave out mentioning something as important as charitable work and random acts of kindness such as regifting free stuff?? One influencer was recently gifted some lovely boxes of chocolates from a well know chocolate company, they thanked the company for the kind gift, and showed them to their followers, and then made sure they told their audience they would be donating the boxes to a local hospice. Sorry but it really doesn’t make sense not to mention a charity or charitable act, especially when charities need all the awareness they can get during these unprecedented times.
Well said! She documents every other aspect of her life (every aspect!) so why would she not mention regifting or charitable work?!!
Doesn’t make sense.

New member. One post on one thread. Says it all really.

Say what you like, if it was re-gifted Laura would have definitely made it public knowledge as we all know how she loves to share her whole life and that of other peoples. People who are a lot less fortunate do more than she does. All she does is say what she needs to finish a room etc and then hey presto it’s later gifted to her. She’s not the only one to do it, many do, but it just doesn’t sit well with me.

Off she goes again pics of her building co ..should it not be marked ad as own business 🤔

I don’t like the way she has men and women’s jobs all the time. She has to wait for her husband to get home to light the fire for her. She makes friendship bracelets whilst the boys build things! She’s like a 50s housewife.

Bull tit !
So the free £1500 garden furniture, fire pit , pictures, luxury bedding, towels, white bedroom furniture, cushions etc.... what using them for a bit before she kindly gifts?
Free £300 juicing ?
duck off Laura ! Your a sad, bored housewife with nothing better to do!
Shares every part of her life including using her children for free stuff and over sharing about a family death !! Yeah right !

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Laura’s ‘top photos of 2020’ review last night - every single one looked the same, bland and beige and all ‘Insta-perfect’ with not a thing out of place! So boring, who lives likes that?! She has no personality whatsoever, the only side of her to be seen is the money-grabbing freebie lover!

Reactions: 6
I just walked past her house on the way to our local dog park. I knew she was close but didn’t know she was THAT close 🤣 safe to say her house isn’t exactly on the nicest or poshest road or area. I’m quite surprised tbh with the impression she gives off.

So she’s been quiet thought she was going to come back with something about lockdown being hard etc etc

no just a duck load of affiliate links
What an unlikable person

Reactions: 4
So she’s been quiet thought she was going to come back with something about lockdown being hard etc etc

no just a duck load of affiliate links
What an unlikable person
I’m thought she was going to tell us something deep and meaningful..., nope! Just some absolute bollocks about her finding times hard but then showing mood boards etc. Errr what?!! I’m convinced she had got it in her head she is an interior designer. What do you want to bet that she starts taking commissions? 😂😂

I’m thought she was going to tell us something deep and meaningful..., nope! Just some absolute bollocks about her finding times hard but then showing mood boards etc. Errr what?!! I’m convinced she had got it in her head she is an interior designer. What do you want to bet that she starts taking commissions? 😂😂
She has no clue. Just rips of others. Question box with her own added questions 🥱🥱🥱 flick through her followers - All men from India - bots

A begger - who used the death of a family member to boost engagement.

• Sick
Reactions: 1