Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re all right that they bought the land with house plans already approved, I’m sure that rings a bell when she’s talked about not liking the front windows. But they could totally afford to have amended the plans so I don’t understand why they didn’t?! Or even to alter the windows now, as mad as it sounds - they could still afford that too!
For me she’s just trying so hard to be the perfect Stepford wife that she just comes across as a fake and desperate airhead. Every little event or occasion has to be picture perfect - I mean WHO has the time when baking with the kids to decant all the ingredients into pretty little pots first?! There’s never the slightest mess, never a hair out of place . . . but no one can possibly let live like that, which is why it’s so fake! She’d be more appealing if she showed us real life!

Reactions: 3
I also think the ingredients thing is weird! Surely you just scoop the flour and butter out of the packets into the scales or there’s twice as much mess and washing up! So odd! I remember her saying before she was waiting for her wonderful husband to come home so he could light the fire! Why can’t she do it? I bet he has to do all the ‘man’ jobs and she faffs about doing all the ‘ladies’ jobs and she couldn’t possibly light a fire or put a dustbin out!

Reactions: 2
I used to love her house and Instagram but now it’s constant gifts and ADs not labelled correctly. It’s like she’s suddenly become obsessed with becoming a big account and sharing those towels/candles and bedding non stop.
Such a shame.
That’s the worst isn’t it. They always change when they become obsessed with getting a big following

Reactions: 1
Those floor tiles which run through the ground floor (kitchen and living room I think) are bloody awful. They look cheap.
The kitchen floor is god awful. They put a cheap kitchen in and I think must regret it. Don’t even start me on the plastic white random windows at the front of the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Surely little boys like lots of colour at their party? Everything has to be tasteful (in her view) for show!

Everything has to be insta perfect. Everyone copies or tries to out-do other rival Instagrammers. Quite pathetic really. Don’t have the energy or time for that sort of crap. Keep life simple and private is my motto 😂

How can she seriously not have seen Tic Tacs in the shops for years?! You can seriously tell she doesn’t live in the really world with the unwashed general public 🤣 as these are in every supermarket and petrol station! 🤦🏼‍♀️
54CC5AFC-AE36-4577-B2F2-EFBE7FD2CA4C.png

Reactions: 5
So weird! Maybe she cannot see anything with colour? All her outfits are bland. Her house is bland. She commented on the colour palette somewhere the other day - which was just bland browns. She is bland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has put some boots at the bottom of the stairs just so she can add a swipe up and tag her mate. She’s so weird.

Oh no that’s low to do a swipe up for a birthday present.

• Wow
Oh no that’s low to do a swipe up for a birthday present.
Her whole life seems to be one big perfectly staged Instagrammable opportunity, so nothing is out of bounds if there’s an #ad involved! It’s SO fake, no one can possibly live the way she claims they do! So sad, I imagine the kids aren’t allowed to leave a toy out or drop a crumb anywhere 😣

Shes doing a giveaway to where she's just stayed ..do we think her stay was gifted too no ad marked

Shes doing a giveaway to where she's just stayed ..do we think her stay was gifted too no ad marked
Absolutely think it was free or certainly discounted - why else would a hotel just giveaway a break - she won’t be doing it for nothing - she will have a financial benefit from this. She’s such a grabby narc with the most boring voice- it’s so dull!

They must be all the family birthdays done for the year surely? She can’t keep dragging them out for weeks on end🙄

Of course ‘everyone’ was asking you to share the bowl details 🙄🙄🙄
HOW has this woman got 150k+ followers on Instagram when all she does is share #ads and fake pretentious family scenarios (not calling it her real life as it can’t possibly be, no one lives like that!) 🤷🏼‍♀️😴
92FFD3CB-2FF8-434E-8BB6-744069AF8C62.png