Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids will grow and think they've been colour blind for their whole childhood. Bloody beige everything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came on to say even the advent calendar is brown! Surely children like bright jolly Christmas colours

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh no that’s a new low! Posting her son in the bath on social media. That’s really bad.

• Wow
Oh she’s back with her swipe ups. Here’s my outfit like anyone cares or wants to copy her bland style. Here are my children on a swing dressed in totally inappropriate clothing for children. Eugh

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s back with her swipe ups. Here’s my outfit like anyone cares or wants to copy her bland style. Here are my children on a swing dressed in totally inappropriate clothing for children. Eugh
She definitely sends herself the messages asking where things are from! It baffles me how her account gained such a following?! I mean I know she could have bought some of them, but she’s got 151k!!

She’s another bored housewife with too much time on her hands. The links to her bland clothing 🙄 - I’d expect nothing less from grabby, beggy Laura.

Omg did anyone else see this that she shared last night?! Over 9,000 clicks just for the shorts alone 😳 even if only half of those actually bought, it’s crazy when you start adding up what she must be making from all her beggy #aff links and associated cookies!!

Attachments

• Wow
Omg did anyone else see this that she shared last night?! Over 9,000 clicks just for the shorts alone 😳 even if only half of those actually bought, it’s crazy when you start adding up what she must be making from all her beggy #aff links and associated cookies!!
She makes at least 5p per click some companies pay more, this is a minimum of £450!!!

• Wow
They’re all the same. Bored housewives who’ve married well. Thrill seeking by being disingenuous. Proper little snide hustler, this one.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine being on the beach and laying out your shoes, bag and a book for a photo? She’s so weird.

She only pops up of a weekend, adds her links then spends the proceeds in the week. Same old routine from Laura.

She hasn’t done any sales pitches for a while but she’s popping on to tell us about her favourite hobby today! Shopping

• Haha