Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no clue. Just rips of others. Question box with her own added questions šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„± flick through her followers - All men from India - bots

A begger - who used the death of a family member to boost engagement.
Oh god her q&a was so dull sheā€™s such a wannabe
It was so obvious that they were her questions Even her followers arenā€™t that moronic
Zzzzz

Reactions: 1
When asked what car do you drive... a black one. Come on even if you're not into cars you would know the make at least

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Itā€™s the same questions every time with the same background picture! The whole world knows the names of her paint colour šŸ˜“, what a yawn fest.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s the same questions every time with the same background picture! The whole world knows the names of her paint colour šŸ˜“, what a yawn fest.
I was thinking that. I can name her bloody paint colours. Not that it matters as the colour is as boring as she is

• Haha
The Q and A thing is really boring!
why does she keep sending herself messages? Is it so she can post the aff swipe up? She that desperate?

Posts about Sir Tom moore, then a swipe up right after šŸ˜”
That just sums her up in a nutshell! A Greedy and insensitive ā€œinfluencerā€ who only gives a damn about herself and making money! Which she clearly doesnā€™t need as we see her camera pan and constantly remind us she has a huge house

Valentines box!! Thereā€™s something so wrong about it all!

Reactions: 2
Valentines box!! Thereā€™s something so wrong about it all!
I was just coming in here to say the same thing. Why does she feel it necessary to celebrate every bloody thing - whether itā€™s appropriate or not. Valentines is for lovers not for your kids. Nothing else to spend her money on and also got too much time on her hands! šŸ¤¢

Nothing is a treat for them as they get stuff every day. I think Valentineā€™s Day for children is not noce to be honest.

I just walked past her house on the way to our local dog park. I knew she was close but didnā€™t know she was THAT close šŸ¤£ safe to say her house isnā€™t exactly on the nicest or poshest road or area. Iā€™m quite surprised tbh with the impression she gives off.
No mention of the train tracks oposite

Hardly posts for days and then wham bam here come the PR products, Ads and swipe ups, she really is something else! Itā€™s the same after every absence.

• Sick
Another freebie hoover - itā€™s not a gift šŸ„µ itā€™s an AD!!!!! ! Another rich mansion owner with nothing to do but get gifted things day in day out breaking ASA rules.
Whatā€™s difference? I get confused.

Has this one disappeared?
Do you mean from Instagram? No sheā€™s still there with her boring neutrals and her 147k followers šŸ˜³ seriously, I have no idea how she got to that figure, sheā€™s so dull!

Reactions: 3
Do you mean from Instagram? No sheā€™s still there with her boring neutrals and her 147k followers šŸ˜³ seriously, I have no idea how she got to that figure, sheā€™s so dull!
Yeah. Canā€™t see her on there anymore, which could be a blessing as the ā€˜Hoy Goys!ā€™ and gurning got on my nerves. Whatā€™s she flogging at the moment?