Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s like being transported back to the 59s. What happened to equality? She has to wait for her husband to get home from earning the money to light the fire whilst she stays at home tidying the house and cleaning as she’s a woman so can’t do it herself! The children all have to dress in neutrals for their forced family photos. Grim

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a boring, unfulfilled life she must lead if thr highlight of her day is putting white towels in a pile, followed by putting white sheets in a basket and then white soaps in a jar. Yawn!! I'd rather have mismatched towels thrown into my airing cupboard, an average size house and some friends and things to do rather than have a grand house full of boring crap and doing nothing except waiting for online validation from strangers
What’s with the labelling of shelves and boxes? You can see what’s there - you don’t need a label to remind you!! Ffs! 😂

Reactions: 4
I used to love her house and Instagram but now it’s constant gifts and ADs not labelled correctly. It’s like she’s suddenly become obsessed with becoming a big account and sharing those towels/candles and bedding non stop.
Such a shame.
2021 nothing has changed🙄

So the mass of Easter posts begin🙄Wonder how many swipes for the same candles, vases (because SO many people are asking🤔) and baking posts there will be now

Oh no she’s one of her cult! Posting this after she herself received 2 free chest of draws #unfollowing.
That is absolutely sickening. She really doesn’t see how inappropriate that is. I see other influencers who are wealthy who often donate the cost of the free item to charity etc. She wouldn’t go that though would she?. I’m sickened.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s that desperate she’s now selling toilet air freshener!

• Wow
  • Haha
How long can you drag out one birthday just for sake of insta content🙄 Hasn’t she been planning and buying stuff for her son once Easter was over just to have something worthy to post

How long do we think it’ll be before she starts copying her bestie x_inside_hamilton_house_x and building a pool in the garden?! We all know they’re all about who has the biggest and best!

How long do we think it’ll be before she starts copying her bestie x_inside_hamilton_house_x and building a pool in the garden?! We all know they’re all about who has the biggest and best!
I don’t think anyone could compete with Hamilton House’s spending - she literally never stops! Pool, pod, chandelier, fountain, sculpture, ....

Reactions: 3
She still took time out of her son’s birthday to remind people of her giveaway though! Why doesn’t she put her phone down for one day?

Reactions: 1
She still took time out of her son’s birthday to remind people of her giveaway though! Why doesn’t she put her phone down for one day?
And yet when she has nothing to promote or nothing new to brag about she will go completely silent for days or even weeks on end! Then come back on all apologetic as if we’ve missed her presence that much 🤣

Reactions: 5
That’s true as well! She’s so full I don’t notice shes AWOL until she apologises for being quiet! Most children like bright colours but hers have to dress in nude colours!

Yes she goes quiet for ages then it’s like whos birthday can I plan and drag out for weeks then back to the breakfast croissants or drinks on the garden posts, day trip on a boat or
something totally irrelevant before swipe up after swipe up when ‘loads are asking’ about another New Look dress, basic vase or bread basket.

I don’t think the pool would happen though. Absolutely nothing has been done to the garden. If you’re building such a grand house and finish so quick surely you’d do the landscaping as well? Have you noticed how bland the whole house is or the only 4 areas we only ever see? She has said in the past she hates the kitchen tiles so I’m guessing none of the planning/styling was ever hers at all. I reckon there’s more to it as looking back she completed on the land and building work started the next day.

Last edited:
I have done a self build and it took over a year from completing to starting the new build to get planning permission, bat surveys etc. I assume they bought with planning as she has said before she didn’t like a window or something at the front. She was clearly too impatient to modify the planning application to have what she wanted. I don’t see why she couldn’t have what she wanted inside, except she doesn’t spend a lot of money on things. All of her shopping trips are to primary, new look, Ikea etc which is odd. Opposite to her mate who thinks spending money makes you have good taste. My house is actually more similar to BB, and not far away but whilst I used similar colours for the base, I have actually added colour in accessories!

I totally agree, she disappears for weeks at a time only to come back, mostly on weekends, to brag and add swipe ups, such a bore.

I have done a self build and it took over a year from completing to starting the new build to get planning permission, bat surveys etc. I assume they bought with planning as she has said before she didn’t like a window or something at the front. She was clearly too impatient to modify the planning application to have what she wanted. I don’t see why she couldn’t have what she wanted inside, except she doesn’t spend a lot of money on things. All of her shopping trips are to primary, new look, Ikea etc which is odd. Opposite to her mate who thinks spending money makes you have good taste. My house is actually more similar to BB, and not far away but whilst I used similar colours for the base, I have actually added colour in accessories!
Those floor tiles which run through the ground floor (kitchen and living room I think) are bloody awful. They look cheap.

I don’t like her floor tiles either & I don’t like her. She’s just so beggy - so crass. She can never compete with her mate xinsidehamilton though - her spending is seriously off the scale! 😂

She uses her kids too, which I immensely dislike. She’s also boring as hell to listen too - has she ever listened to herself talking???? Super super irritating.

I unfollowed ages ago as soon as she started to get free beds from theluxurybedcompany - thought it was disgusting when she is clearly wealthy enough to buy beds for her home. Then she’s been begging since - such an ugly side to Instagram…she’ll tag whatever instagrammer is getting lots of attention at the time - Mrs Hinch, Stacey Solomon etc - it’s so sad 😆 she clearly wants to feel special and famous. The monetisation of Instagram has a lot to answer for!

Enjoyed reading all the comments on here and realised I wasn’t alone in my thoughts about her! 😆

I don’t like her floor tiles either & I don’t like her. She’s just so beggy - so crass. She can never compete with her mate xinsidehamilton though - her spending is seriously off the scale! 😂

She uses her kids too, which I immensely dislike. She’s also boring as hell to listen too - has she ever listened to herself talking???? Super super irritating.

I unfollowed ages ago as soon as she started to get free beds from theluxurybedcompany - thought it was disgusting when she is clearly wealthy enough to buy beds for her home. Then she’s been begging since - such an ugly side to Instagram…she’ll tag whatever instagrammer is getting lots of attention at the time - Mrs Hinch, Stacey Solomon etc - it’s so sad 😆 she clearly wants to feel special and famous. The monetisation of Instagram has a lot to answer for!

Enjoyed reading all the comments on here and realised I wasn’t alone in my thoughts about her! 😆
That’s a point. She only every reposts accounts with a huge following. Nothing she does seems honest or genuine. I mean if she wasn’t celebrating every family members birthdays what would she post?! Something just seems really off and fake. I too remember the comments about not liking the window and she’s been very vocal about not liking the tiling in the kitchen whenever anyone asks. If
you... sorry I mean your husband has spent all that money surely it would be something hon vaguely like and not detest? I can’t put my finger on it but it just doesn’t add up. BTW that party looks way more seats than 30 people breaking lockdown rules🙄

The 40th party is for her sister in law, Ella, who lost her husband just a short while ago. It is so incredibly insensitive and inappropriate to splash it all over Instagram- her first birthday without her husband- it’s NOT CONTENT YOU VAPID COW.

Reactions: 5