Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just walked past her house on the way to our local dog park. I knew she was close but didn’t know she was THAT close 🤣 safe to say her house isn’t exactly on the nicest or poshest road or area. I’m quite surprised tbh with the impression she gives off.

Reactions: 2

loubylou50

VIP Member
2 weeks in a row she has been gifted hampers of food. Is there anyone less in need of free food than this pretentious prick??? Give it to someone who needs it FFS
I know, shocking isn’t it 😡 and I thought it was really insulting to Waitrose as well that she only did one short Insta story of the gifted stuff - but then followed it with about 15 #aff swipe-ups of all her dining room furniture because of course she’ll get paid for them! 🙄 Waitrose must wonder why they bothered!

Icy

I can’t believe she’s that desperate she’s now selling toilet air freshener!

• Wow
  • Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She’s trying to be like Hinch 🤦‍♀️ She has tagged her and Stacey Solomon on a few stories. Like you @Morris99 I agree, those cleaners are bad and shouldn’t be celebrated in the manner they are in insta. There are many environmentally friendly cleaners out there, but Mrs Hinch and her fellow ‘hinchers’ are buying this stuff and tagging these awful products like it’s a ‘cool’ thing to do. Many cleaning products are cheap, plastic, full of chemicals that are not good for your homes, health, nor the planet. Hinch won’t use the environmentally friendly stuff though and her spokesperson stated that she will use more environmentally friendly products as soon as her favourite brands bring them out - I mean, you despair with comments like that. It’s all about the money:

LovesTheDrama

How long can you drag out one birthday just for sake of insta content🙄 Hasn’t she been planning and buying stuff for her son once Easter was over just to have something worthy to post

Icy

I find it weird ‘buying’ valentines presents for her children. Then said they want to celebrate it as they like an excuse to get gifts. Hmm wonder where they get that from? I don’t like her at all. She is totally fake and have no idea what her poor children are learning from it all.

Icy

I don’t like the way she has men and women’s jobs all the time. She has to wait for her husband to get home to light the fire for her. She makes friendship bracelets whilst the boys build things! She’s like a 50s housewife.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I have done a self build and it took over a year from completing to starting the new build to get planning permission, bat surveys etc. I assume they bought with planning as she has said before she didn’t like a window or something at the front. She was clearly too impatient to modify the planning application to have what she wanted. I don’t see why she couldn’t have what she wanted inside, except she doesn’t spend a lot of money on things. All of her shopping trips are to primary, new look, Ikea etc which is odd. Opposite to her mate who thinks spending money makes you have good taste. My house is actually more similar to BB, and not far away but whilst I used similar colours for the base, I have actually added colour in accessories!
Those floor tiles which run through the ground floor (kitchen and living room I think) are bloody awful. They look cheap.

CGW84

I came on here this morning and clicked on her account as I live in the same area & recognised Laura immediately. I know her through friends of friends. Absolutely gobsmacked by her account! The bad disclosure is shocking. Oh, and those questioning her age, she’s about 42, I think. I remember her celebrating her 40th.

Morris99

So I think I've followed this account for a while but never see posts or stories
Happened to come across stories early this morning when my baby had me up at a stupid hour
How bloody sneaky is she with her labelling of ad affiliate link
Off I go to ASA...
Yes super tiny.

She’s back with a BANG ! Freeeee sofa ! What a beggar!

Biggest buyer of followers on Instagram

Icy

it’s like being transported back to the 59s. What happened to equality? She has to wait for her husband to get home from earning the money to light the fire whilst she stays at home tidying the house and cleaning as she’s a woman so can’t do it herself! The children all have to dress in neutrals for their forced family photos. Grim

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Of course ‘everyone’ was asking you to share the bowl details 🙄🙄🙄
HOW has this woman got 150k+ followers on Instagram when all she does is share #ads and fake pretentious family scenarios (not calling it her real life as it can’t possibly be, no one lives like that!) 🤷🏼‍♀️😴
92FFD3CB-2FF8-434E-8BB6-744069AF8C62.png

Morris99

Here we go. Asking the bot followers she bought to ask her shit about her wonderful life.

First up - where is the bed from? - fucking GIFT!!

A day without a gousto swipe up ! Thank the lord.

Icy

What does she do with her carpets to need to clean and replace them so often? I wouldn’t be impressed if I were that carpet company as the carpets clearly don’t last

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Posting a picture which features gifted and AD items and taking about how kindness costs nothing is in such bad taste. Even my husband agreed this is not nice at all. So tactless. I want to share an article that was featured yesterday about influencers and how perhaps they should be made accountable for their actions, and what they post/ advertise. I don’t want my kids growing up in an influencer culture. I already see how bad it is and I do fear how it will worsen if we don’t talk about it, and that’s why I think we need Tattle - to talk openly about what influencers are doing. The ASA and brands also need to be more accountable too. We need more transparency, and rules regulating this industry and the effect these influencers can have on others.

They just don’t get it, do they?

• Heart

Morris99

I came on here this morning and clicked on her account as I live in the same area & recognised Laura immediately. I know her through friends of friends. Absolutely gobsmacked by her account! The bad disclosure is shocking. Oh, and those questioning her age, she’s about 42, I think. I remember her celebrating her 40th.
Spill !