Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane565

Chatty Member
I think they don’t realise how it looks ? For me it’s the blatant disregard of the rules and not misleading! I know for a fact they had to agree to a weekly Instagram post tagging the company in return for advertising the brand. I have emailed the company with a complaint.
Ive just looked on her posts and story (with a dif account after she blocked me for calling her out on her ads). She just states some items prev gifted but shes not saying what is she. Its only her story that state its the furniture gifted. These mummy floggers do my head in

Reactions: 2
She’s trying to be like all the rest of the Instaclones. She pretty much copies thehousebuild and all the rest of them. She loves a freebie too. I’ve had to unfollow as I’m fed up of these women who quote stuff about positive affirmations, when most of the time their posts or stories have a hidden agenda behind it ie money, gifting, using their kids or a swipe up to make money. She’s unoriginal, attention seeking and tbh I find her voice grates on me. The way she plays up to the camera on her stories makes me switch off. Those filters she uses are awful. Can’t watch I’m afraid.
[/QUOTE

Couldn’t agree with you more, I’ve also unfollowed! So nauseating!

• Heart

CGW84

I find it quite ignorant when these people don’t caption their stories too. If you really cared about ALL of your audience being able to know what your saying, they should caption, Laura included.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Contradicting herself saying they don’t celebrate one minute then they do the next!

Does she not realise how potent that cheap pink cleaner is she’s writing her name in? Tagging on the beg again.

Desperate to be the house build. She makes me sick the way she constantly shares her children to get free gifts ! Another privileged skank too tight to put your hand in your pocket. She’s the biggest begger on Instagram !

Free garden furniture , bedroom furniture, mattress, endless wicker baskets !

‘Hi guys.... beg beg beg 👃
Wonder what happened to her account? Did she get her free teeth whitening? This is exactly what I dislike about Instagram - all the gifting, ads and swipe ups, oh and people asking for stuff. It’s dreadful. My mum and Nan would never have behaved in this low manner. It’s cheapened society and made people so self absorbed that they don’t think about others. It’s all about taking and what they can get next. Not helping others (being kind), doing charity work etc.. ☹

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I've been thinking this the whole time but was too scared to say in case anything thought it was harsh. I really think that she has overshared this incredibly sad situation to a point where I wondered if she was doing it to recieve sympathy messages and therefore upping her online engagement. Some things just don't need to be shared online, especially when you have 130k followers. Things like this should be kept private and between family

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
Who looks after the kids? I don’t leave mine with Grandparents at the moment, now they are back at school etc I don’t want to risk exposing them to germs . No childcare for me - but we’re all safe hopefully.
Grandparents - she posted the day I unfollowed about her parents spoiling the kids while they went away. She doesnt care as long as she gets what she wants!

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I’m finding Berkshire.build posts really boring now. She wants to be just like the rest of the home interior/ lifestyle ‘influencers’. I mean she even paints books to match colour schemes! I buy books to READ them. She likes her freebies too and has begun her ‘tablescaping’! Sorry maybe it’s just me, but I can’t stand this account anymore.

Also what’s with the teepees for sleepovers? I mean..personalised pjs for each kid attending! Seriously???? What a waste of money. She’s done a birthday one and I’m sure I saw a Xmas themed one as well. I shudder to think how much these cost!

Last edited:

LovesTheDrama

I used to love her house and Instagram but now it’s constant gifts and ADs not labelled correctly. It’s like she’s suddenly become obsessed with becoming a big account and sharing those towels/candles and bedding non stop.
Such a shame.
2021 nothing has changed🙄

Morris99

2 weeks in a row she has been gifted hampers of food. Is there anyone less in need of free food than this pretentious prick??? Give it to someone who needs it FFS
Totally disgusting ! I hope she chokes on it ! Sad, bored housewife. Prostitutes those children for a couple of quid and told the world about the very sad death of the brother in law! She’s a total disgrace to the human race.

Can’t get enough food to cover the huge surge in demand for families at the food bank I volunteer at. We supply her local area ! Heart breaking and to see her get send all this.😡🤬

• Sad

Icy

Surely little boys like lots of colour at their party? Everything has to be tasteful (in her view) for show!

Rosiepie

VIP Member
No that’s true but most people with obvious wealth choose not to accept gift after gift after gift. It’s distasteful when you can clearly afford it yourself. The joke of it all is that she shops in the cheapest places possible when it’s her own money and yet accepts gifts worth hundreds from well known brands. Many people do a lot for charity wealthy or not so don’t come on here stating how much she does for charity.
You are spot on with regards to those who are obviously wealthy, have no real needs and yet they accept items for free, like beds, hoovers etc. This is unfortunately the very ugly side to monetising Instagram and why we are on Tattle in the first instance. I tell my kids they have to save pocket money and birthday/ Xmas money to buy expensive items they want. We teach them the value of money. If we ‘gifted’ stuff to our kids all the time, they would be spoilt and feel entitled to have everything they asked for. One of our closest friends is the son of a billionaire, and he is very humble and also shares this value of working hard for something. Despite his father being a billionaire, they both work full time. He’s a great role model for my children. MEinfluencers are not.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
This one lives in a free gift world. She’s not only got a huge house hubby built , luxury holidays , flash cars..... but she now does hidden affiliate links!

The worst part is the pushing constant pictures / videos of her children for gifts / ADs. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. Total strangers having access to her young innocent children. You can easily see where she lives ! Does she not think it’s dangerous to show off all the time ? Put your family as risk ? And for what ? A crappy cheap Chinese set of furniture and hundreds of wicker baskets???

She seems to give the impression she gets a lot of negative messages from the ‘trolls’ I think it’s more like people calling her out on being a spoilt brat too tight to buy anything herself ! And accepting constant Gift gift gift gift ....
It’s really tasteless and utterly lacking in class; ironically the very thing that bb thinks she’s steeped in...

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
Haven’t done a Q&A for a while?! Laura hun you do them every week, sometimes several times a week! The sheer desperation for any chance to get swipe ups and #aff links in is astounding! She clearly writes these ‘questions’ to herself, so she can grab a few more pennies! 💰
2C028F0B-A490-4F04-B935-71F965CD3B94.png

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
So now she's chatting all the time with Georgia from TOWIE. Is she just desperate to be a zlist celeb??

I know, shocking isn’t it 😡 and I thought it was really insulting to Waitrose as well that she only did one short Insta story of the gifted stuff - but then followed it with about 15 #aff swipe-ups of all her dining room furniture because of course she’ll get paid for them! 🙄 Waitrose must wonder why they bothered!
Shame on Waitrose for gifting her!

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Remember her gushing about her son wanting to clean up the world with his litter picker ... haven't seen that recently #5minutewonder

• Haha