Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icy

I also think the ingredients thing is weird! Surely you just scoop the flour and butter out of the packets into the scales or there’s twice as much mess and washing up! So odd! I remember her saying before she was waiting for her wonderful husband to come home so he could light the fire! Why can’t she do it? I bet he has to do all the ‘man’ jobs and she faffs about doing all the ‘ladies’ jobs and she couldn’t possibly light a fire or put a dustbin out!

Reactions: 2

Pinky1977

Not even labelling gifts now ! She’s collecting hoovers now and not labelling anything. Unfollowing

Icy

That’s true as well! She’s so full I don’t notice shes AWOL until she apologises for being quiet! Most children like bright colours but hers have to dress in nude colours!

Morris99

If I was her sister in law I would have hit the roof at my bereaved son being used as content - how bloody dare she. In between ads and freebies it’s beyond distasteful.
It’s so awful. One thing is she bought most of her followers, bots probably missed the news and non stop hints about the tragedy.

It’s shown how vile she is. Bored housewife

Icy

She could add an Easter egg to her next supermarket shop. Oh hang on she’s not desperately looking for online deliveries like the rest of us - she gets her food delivered free! This needs stopping now - the country is on its knees.

Morris99

Here we go! After the free luxury weekend it’s now hundreds of pounds of free juice!! So trying to be The House Build !

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She usually tags mrs Hinch so she will know what that is for surely? She’s just trying to engage with the follow Hinchers out there. Any sensible person would google ‘what can I use white wine vinegar spray for’? Again another marketing ploy for attention and engagement figures 🤔 Selling a hoover and mop 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Good grief.

advice re hand sanitiser :

You are very welcome Berkshire.build (if you read Tattle 😉). See on tattle we share information WITHOUT making money from a swipe up

Last edited:

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Here we go. Asking the bot followers she bought to ask her shit about her wonderful life.

First up - where is the bed from? - fucking GIFT!!

A day without a gousto swipe up ! Thank the lord.
Omg all the PLEASEGIFTMEinfluencers are doing this ridiculous Q&A thing. They all just copy each other - it’s just so bloody boring. I reckon they send the questions to themselves. OMG the bed comment!! 😂 Ask any of these glorified salespeople where did you get that from and I bet most will answer with ‘its gifted’. The whole gift thing drives me crazy...I want to scream ‘It’s not a gift, it’s a product sent from a brand to someone like Laura for FREE and as part of a business transaction for her to INFLUENCE others to buy’. You never really hear them say, well I don’t particularly recommend this bed that I was given for free. They will not post negative reviews because it would put off future brands sending them stuff. Instagram has become an online QVC channel 😡

Eastonell

Nobody ! Repeat nobody has asked you about your foundation?? Airbrush/filtered to fuck face ! On your boat one minute, then a swipe up for foundation 🤦🏼‍♀️ Desperate.

Has someone punched her in the face in the picture ?
Her mouth is so small 🤔

Icy

She’s a horrible woman. Why do these people need so much stuff? And all of her stuff is cheap tat.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Oh she’s back with her swipe ups. Here’s my outfit like anyone cares or wants to copy her bland style. Here are my children on a swing dressed in totally inappropriate clothing for children. Eugh
She definitely sends herself the messages asking where things are from! It baffles me how her account gained such a following?! I mean I know she could have bought some of them, but she’s got 151k!!

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Trying to flog a steamer that kills germs with a handy swipe up! ...I am so fed up with influencers trying to make money from this latest crisis. I despair - share any information for FREE. I hope this pandemic stops all this instagram nonsense and selfishness. I’ve been sharing information all morning without a swipe-up so I know it can be done.

Morris99

I think once you find someone annoying, it opens the floodgates to find every little thing they do annoying! I think I might be done with Laura as I feel there is an air of arrogance in pretending to be relatable whilst also taking pictures that show a giant fire pit and outdoor built in pizza oven and a bloody ride on lawnmower along with all her gifts that she clearly doesn't need.
Don’t forget the free garden furniture table and chairs!