Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 385053

She’s the biggest f!cking joke. So Dubai is essential to her mental health apparently. Why couldn’t she travel to her family and friends and quarantine with them?
On her recent stories she said that because she’s an influencer she’s always working so technically she’s not on holiday 😅 She is a dimwit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 385053

She’s the biggest f!cking joke. So Dubai is essential to her mental health apparently. Why couldn’t she travel to her family and friends and quarantine with them?
On her recent stories she said that because she’s an influencer she’s always working so technically she’s not on holiday 😅 She is a dimwit.
Doesn’t her Dad stay in Stirling? If he still does then if she made an extended household (think it’s called a household bubble elsewhere in the UK) with him then they could both travel from Glasgow to Stirling. No need to travel to Dubai.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t her Dad stay in Stirling? If he still does then if she made en extended household with him then they could both travel from Glasgow to Stirling. No need to travel to Dubai.
Dubai is better for her mental health than Stirling 🙈🙈🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣 when she was going she said it was also for work and childcare 🤣. Sister obviously can’t get childcare in the whole of Dubai despite living there for years. The sun would be great for all our mental health... if only we could get away with that one.

Reactions: 13
Olivia Attwood has done a story which is clearly a dig at Laura 😂

🤣 when she was going she said it was also for work and childcare 🤣. Sister obviously can’t get childcare in the whole of Dubai despite living there for years. The sun would be great for all our mental health... if only we could get away with that one.

She’s been in Dubai for weeks and only yesterday started posting ‘nonchalantly’ pics of her nieces toys and presents her sis later got her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahah but in Stirling it’s less likely to get shat on on a yacht, Scotland for me please😀😀

CHILDCARE wtf most people in Dubai have nannies. A live in nanny is cheap as chips, $300 a month or even less.
Not that I condone cheap labour and a stranger bringing up a child but what a lame excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seen a lot of these dummies sliding the words ‘mental health’ into their little explanations as to why they are galavanting around the world. If you care so much about mental health why are you shoving your lifestyle into the faces of millions of people who that is not a reality for right now???

Reactions: 18
Seen a lot of these dummies sliding the words ‘mental health’ into their little explanations as to why they are galavanting around the world. If you care so much about mental health why are you shoving your lifestyle into the faces of millions of people who that is not a reality for right now???
'Mental health' 'be kind' and 'helping the economy' :rolleyes:

She really is a massive bellend! If she thinks influencing is hard work she should chat to Dr Alex from her series and see what he thinks to that!

Reactions: 22
Tone deaf cow. Yeah I imagine flaunting absolute shite on your Instagram that you were sent for free and are paid to discuss is really bleeping hard Laura.

She used to be cabin crew, she knows what hard work actually is. Why is she now saying being an influencer is hard? Piss off.

Reactions: 15
She’s broke the rules all the way through this pandemic, she’s had multiple people in her house, she crossed districts to stay in a cottage with a few other girls..she’s an air head! Self obsessed, vacuous and egotistical..the only thing she’s influencing is how to be a tone deaf airhead!

She’s broke the rules all the way through this pandemic, she’s had multiple people in her house, she crossed districts to stay in a cottage with a few other girls..she’s an air head! Self obsessed, vacuous and egotistical..the only thing she’s influencing is how to be a tone deaf airhead!
exactly, she’s seen friends and family in various local authority. Not just 1 other person too so not one bubble and several of them indoors at once.

I live in an LA none of my friends / family live in despite some only being 15mins away. Cant see any of them at all for ages and prior to that there was mere weeks when you could actually be indoors with 1 other household.

I just think it’s so tone deaf not only doing all these things but actually posting them - all she is doing is influencing people that lockdown means nowt.

maybe she should do some work that’s relatable and doesn’t require posting her location Nobody needs a bikini these days.

Reactions: 5
Mmm no real income and always in Dubai 🤨🧐 all I see her doing is getting free beauty treatments all over the place for work. A column in the daily rag isn’t funding that lifestyle..maybe that’s why she says things are SO tough for her 🤪 think I’d rather be in snowy Scotland! Also, her sob story about living alone as the reason to go to Dubai is a load of tit, loads of my friends her age live alone, you can still meet a friend for a walk, she also has her dog for company..honestly just find her so moany and pathetic..she needs to get a grip on reality!

She has (had) a weekly column in a Scottish tabloid but I don’t imagine that would pay much given newspaper sales are rock bottom.

Reactions: 12
Mmm no real income and always in Dubai 🤨🧐 all I see her doing is getting free beauty treatments all over the place for work. A column in the daily rag isn’t funding that lifestyle..maybe that’s why she says things are SO tough for her 🤪 think I’d rather be in snowy Scotland! Also, her sob story about living alone as the reason to go to Dubai is a load of tit, loads of my friends her age live alone, you can still meet a friend for a walk, she also has her dog for company..honestly just find her so moany and pathetic..she needs to get a grip on reality!
That poor dog just gets shipped from place to place.
What I'd give to live alone right now 😂
You and me both 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buddy The Dog is probably enjoying peace and quiet, she carries that poor dog about in a carrier like a baby with his back arched..she doesn’t treat the dog like a dog..her excuse is that he doesn’t like to walk...neither does my dog but I don’t put her in a bloody carrier!! I just find her so cringe, this is a woman in her 30s she should be more responsible and educate herself on her decisions.

On a side note does anyone know why her and the Johnny Bravo ex split up? 💪

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.