Laura Anderson from Love Island šŸŒ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone in Glasgow,this massively p!ssed me off. Itā€™s because of people like her we are in this mess.
Indeed. I have relatives in Glasgow i haven't seen this year because of Covid but here she is swaning round the country staying at places with people she doesnt live with šŸ˜”

I cannot believe she is tagging the rental, clearly showing others (clearly more than a potential 'bubble'). Regardless of Level 4 not starting until Friday, Level 3 doesn't allow that outwith you council area either! I don't understand the need to publicly broadcast stupid and selfish actions (unless it was a free stay in exchange for publicity).

Screenshot_20201117-234542_Chrome.jpg

If I was them I'd have been asking her to remove the photos and tags! Even if she had come to stay and it was potentially in exchange for publicity, smart people would at least have had them take the photos and agree to share them at a later date! It looks like a gorgeous house and would have been somewhere I'd have considered when looking for an important anniversary gift for my parents next year as they love going through to Perthshire, but to have no issue in potentially contributing to the current situation now definitely shows me that there are many other gorgeous lets that are more deserving of support next year. Holiday lets near us have been cancelling loads of out of area stays as it is the responsible thing to do! In fact many aren't even having to cancel as considerate humans have been cancelling and rescheduling themselves before the businesses have to do it for them!

Reactions: 3
Her latest Daily Record column - "Don't be a lockdown tier telltale unless you have indisputable evidence."

Hahahaha šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
How was she able to have a facial the other day? I thought salons werenā€™t allowed to do any treatments where you had to remove your mask anymore.

• Wow
The way she replies to peopleā€™s comments is awful. I think sheā€™s fucken rude.

How was she able to have a facial the other day? I thought salons werenā€™t allowed to do any treatments where you had to remove your mask anymore.
They're not! I had a facial booked in Glasgow for the beginning of the month and I had to cancel it when they went into tier 3.

• Wow
Sheā€™s out in Dubai again and flying back Sunday? How come seeing as only essential flights?

Reactions: 1
She went before Christmas so I presume shes ok to fly home on sunday but won't be surprised if she will be back out there soon after her stories today. I'd say shes not liking Scotland as much and dying to get back to Dubai. I kind of see the appeal when she lived there for so long and has family there too

Reactions: 2
She went before Christmas so I presume shes ok to fly home on sunday but won't be surprised if she will be back out there soon after her stories today. I'd say shes not liking Scotland as much and dying to get back to Dubai. I kind of see the appeal when she lived there for so long and has family there too
Then just stay there, flying back and fourth youā€™re putting people at risk

Reactions: 8
Not Laura complaining that ā€˜she canā€™t do right from wrongā€™ erm weā€™re in a pandemic love, the least you can do is not travel abroad šŸ¤Ø

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Then just stay there, flying back and fourth youā€™re putting people at risk
Her tourist visa will be reaching the end of its 30 day limit. She will 100% be back out there soon after she gets back. She loves putting people at risk for her own benefit. šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her tourist visa will be reaching the end of its 30 day limit. She will 100% be back out there soon after she gets back. She loves putting people at risk for her own benefit. šŸ™„
everybody in Dubai was given a free 30day extension to their tourist visas by the government there at the new year so they donā€™t need to return to their countries with the restrictions if they donā€™t want to

Reactions: 1
everybody in Dubai was given a free 30day extension to their tourist visas by the government there at the new year so they donā€™t need to return to their countries with the restrictions if they donā€™t want to
Hasnā€™t she been in Dubai since like November?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.