Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadnt heard of her before the baby drama. Was so happy for her, a woman in her early 40s just going out there and getting that sperm. You go girlfriend!

Gary Lucy was hot back in the day too. The powerful sperm narrative has me hooked!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She's really going out her way to cause trouble with GaryView attachment 1989061
Why does she want to focus her energy and attention on bringing him down! she is coming across as bitter and pathetic. She wasn’t in a relationship with him for years. She decided to get pregnant after all of two months and then is shocked to find out his not Mr Perfect. Come on Laura your not 16 you have life experience to have known better!

Reactions: 25
I hadnt heard of her before the baby drama. Was so happy for her, a woman in her early 40s just going out there and getting that sperm. You go girlfriend!

Gary Lucy was hot back in the day too. The powerful sperm narrative has me hooked!
She’s early 30s 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Gary's not the one posting non stop shade on his Instagram about her, she's not really covering herself in glory in all of this. Also Laura one of the hallmarks of being a narcissist is a complete inability to self-reflect, which you seem to have in spades. If you have a pattern of non stop relationship drama, the common denominator is YOU.

Reactions: 20
Gary has NO TIME for the shade. He is out there, taking his wellman conception vitamins from Holland and Barrett, getting 8 hours sleep a night, plenty of fluids.
This amuses me way too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gary has NO TIME for the shade. He is out there, taking his wellman conception vitamins from Holland and Barrett, getting 8 hours sleep a night, plenty of fluids.
This amuses me way too much.
His busy earning a pound note down the local fertility clinic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she have a bump at 12 weeks?? She'll put her back out forcing her stomach forward

Reactions: 19
Not that I have an overriding desire to be fair to her but my second varied hugely by time of day.
But she's a mega attention seeker so the chances are she's either pushing it out or Photoshop because she's only 14 weeks ....the bump looks bigger than that in the undies post

Reactions: 3
I have a bigger bump when I need a big 💩 so definitely photoshopped for the attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive had to block the bleeping daily record, if i read one more story about these two arseholes ill scream... Clout chasing cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Read the coaster👀....Laura you weren't giving a duck about Scotland when you were in Dubai for years and if it wasn't for Dane cheating you would still be there.

It's probably another dig to Gary
Screenshot_20230227-122429.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.