Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see the Q & A, she must have deleted it
It was on stories so would’ve gone by now
---
It looks like Gary and his eldest daughter don't even follow each other on Instagram. But Laura follows her and his ex wife. His ex wife's profile pic is a photo which is basically exactly the same as that picture Laura had made into a drawing for Gary at Christmas (only obviously it's her with the kids, not him) I find that odd...do they still go on whole family holidays together (looks kinda holiday-ish)?! Or did she take a picture of the kids with his ex and switch her for him in the drawing...!!
I think the latter? Which is really odd!

Reactions: 1
Well My 1st Years have sent her a load of stuff with Baby Anderson on so guessing Gary isn’t getting a look in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well My 1st Years have sent her a load of stuff with Baby Anderson on so guessing Gary isn’t getting a look in!
Such a waste -
1. Because she could change her mind again about the name. Also as a business I'd be slow to get involved in something that is clearly still a very contentious situation
2. Wouldn't you rather have the baby's actual name on them rather than Baby Anderson 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Such a waste -
1. Because she could change her mind again about the name. Also as a business I'd be slow to get involved in something that is clearly still a very contentious situation
2. Wouldn't you rather have the baby's actual name on them rather than Baby Anderson 🤷‍♀️
yeah but they probably don’t care, it’s all about her tagging them on Instagram and them then getting the free advertising 🤷‍♀️

also - the poor me reel she’s just posted 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Obviously i can only speculate but I definitely don’t think Gary wanted another child and Laura probably is just desperate for one. Despite this, Gary is also to blame as should have wrapped up, it takes two! Laura also can’t expect him to drop his kids and move to her to care for their baby, so unsure what she was expecting with this decision?? Maybe she’s really not bothered about Gary’s involvement and just wants a child
She’s been desperate to have a baby for years. Sounds like this doofus either took a big risk or she tricked him.

Reactions: 6
Her latest story post with all the quotes about how she’s finding the strength to keep going? Really Laura?! She’s acting like a woman who’s been in a stable relationship for years, has finally fallen pregnant and her partner has shockingly left her. She knew exactly what risks she was taking by planning to get pregnant by a man she’d known 5 minutes and is now acting shocked that it hasn’t worked out. I wouldn’t commit to buying a goldfish with someone I’d known that long let alone creating a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
To be fair, if you look back at Gary playing Kyle Pascoe in footballers wives, he was a bit of a snack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.