Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember her acting desperate on love island, trying to hold on to men who weren’t interested in her (three of them from what I remember). She’s never single and just jumps from one has been to the next. I feel she wants to settle down and have family. She knows her clock is ticking so she’s acting even more desperate and cringey as usual.

Reactions: 11
well Gary comes across like a loser on celebs go dating 😂 anyone else think she’s only with him cause he’s super fertile and says he wants lots of kids 🤔

Reactions: 7
Just had a look through her Instagram (yes I’m that bored 😂). She’s so awkward in all her videos and looks so much older in the face than she actually is. Body of baywatch, face of crime watch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her endless use of instagram filters actually ages her. I think she looks much prettier on Celebs Go Dating! I always thought she was a catfish 🫣🫣

Just had a look through her Instagram (yes I’m that bored 😂). She’s so awkward in all her videos and looks so much older in the face than she actually is. Body of baywatch, face of crime watch

Reactions: 2
See Gary Lucy has had a crash leaving Scotland after spending Christmas day at Laura's today . His car is a write off and he's been in hospital and now staying at Laura's. Looking at the wreckage of the car he's been very lucky .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He really has been lucky jesus christ car can be replaced a person cant

Reactions: 9
She moves on quick doesn’t she?! A few months ago she’s planning babies with Dane, now declaring her love for Gary Lucy. Hard to take her and this relationship seriously…

Reactions: 18
I think it’s the baby she’s desperate for and likely the reason why she left Dane if he changed his mind about doing the IVF.

Reactions: 13
Dating a few months and they're spending Christmas together and lording themselves all over insta, looking forward to the Hello! Article about them trying for a baby and her meeting his kids and the blended family they're going to have and then BOOM! It's all over and she's back on Ex on the Beach or whatever inane reality show is next on the roster and moaning about how men always mess her around blah blah

She's a walking 🚩🚩🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dating a few months and they're spending Christmas together and lording themselves all over insta, looking forward to the Hello! Article about them trying for a baby and her meeting his kids and the blended family they're going to have and then BOOM! It's all over and she's back on Ex on the Beach or whatever inane reality show is next on the roster and moaning about how men always mess her around blah blah

She's a walking 🚩🚩🚩
Spot on 🤣

Reactions: 2
Seem thieve posted on pics of her and Gary saying Dane cheated again
Go back and look at Gary’s pics she was putting hearts on his pics way back in may no way they only met on celebs go dating 🤣 she cheated and she knows it !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go back and look at Gary’s pics she was putting hearts on his pics way back in may no way they only met on celebs go dating 🤣 she cheated and she knows it !
She posted those 9 weeks ago. That fits with the timing of the filming.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.