Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gary is a narcissist she claims. Why can't she keep this all off the gram, feels likes being back in school

Reactions: 14
People are so quick to call others narcissists these days, it’s become a bit of a trend it’s so weird. Why can’t you just call someone a prick and be done with it instead of trying to diagnose people with personality disorders 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Read the coaster👀....Laura you weren't giving a duck about Scotland when you were in Dubai for years and if it wasn't for Dane cheating you would still be there.

It's probably another dig to Gary View attachment 1991162
Also why has she still got a card up with ‘girlfriend’ on it? Is that from years ago on valentines since she was single for this years one? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also why has she still got a card up with ‘girlfriend’ on it? Is that from years ago on valentines since she was single for this years one? 🤔
I never even noticed that .. surely it's not been up from last year? I wonder if she has a new bloke?
---
I think it says Christmas on it? but why would it still be up?

she's defo plays games with Gary

Reactions: 4
You’ve all got better eyes than I do 🤣 couldn’t read what else it said on it. The way she leaves it in on purpose since it’s an old picture, surely you would crop it out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.