Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
She screams 'attention seeker'. She's dying to be spotted and have folk ask for a picture etc "omg it's Laura from Love Island", cause let's face it, that's all she'll ever be. And as we're umpteen seasons down the road even that title is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

gossmomma

Missed the whole concert cos she’s too busy videoing herself and getting others to video her arse walking…

I am cringing for her life 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15

weesquarepants

She screams 'attention seeker'. She's dying to be spotted and have folk ask for a picture etc "omg it's Laura from Love Island", cause let's face it, that's all she'll ever be. And as we're umpteen seasons down the road even that title is irrelevant.
Aye once you're out love island nobody cares, I live local to another person who was on there and nobody gives a shit. 🤣

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Why is she all of a sudden so fucking unlikeable? My perimenopause ass finds her so annoying lately, she grinds my gears. Has she gotten worse, or am I morphing into a crabbit old cow?!
No she’s irritating as fuck! She treats Bonnie like a prop and she’s not taking good care of Buddy.

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
What goes through her head? Bonnie poops and any normal person would be cleaning that up straight away, not filming it for content! She’s absolutely mental.

IndyRef2

So she basically has came on her stories to be for a new buggy, a travel cot, new toys, an holiday to Marbella and a home soft play 🤦‍♀️ She is utterly shameless.

• Sick
  • Angry

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I hope she applied plenty talc on before squeezing into that jobby inspired sausage skin.
All that dancing & posing.
It probably needed cut off & would have walked itself to the laundry.
Like someone’s got a sausage skin & just not put enough contents in.
A scrawny jobby coloured sausage.

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
What the fuck did I just watch 😳 how embarrassing.

She really thinks she is something doesn't she, walking down to the walkway and dancing as if she's some mega famous celebrity and rules don't apply to her. Saddo

• Haha

Twinnies

That massive mirror that poor wee baby is leaning against is giving me the absolute fear 😨 imagine that fell on her!! 😱😱😱
An accident is going to happen at some point soon- I’ve never seen such stupidity from one person with a baby before.
Laura go out and do something, the poor wee thing is bored shitless. I went out walking every day when my girl was that age. She got a fab sleep in the pram and I got out the house which helped my mental health. Laura must be climbing the walls sitting in all the time. Sorry I forgot she can’t look at herself and make cringe reels if she goes out 🙄
---
That massive mirror that poor wee baby is leaning against is giving me the absolute fear 😨 imagine that fell on her!! 😱😱😱
An accident is going to happen at some point soon- I’ve never seen such stupidity from one person with a baby before.
Laura go out and do something, the poor wee thing is bored shitless. I went out walking every day when my girl was that age. She got a fab sleep in the pram and I got out the house which helped my mental health. Laura must be climbing the walls sitting in all the time. Sorry I forgot she can’t look at herself and make cringe reels if she goes out 🙄
Also that reel of her cartwheeling through her work office- WTF! If I done that at my work I would be asked what the fuck I was doing and told to go home!! She is so cringe in everything she does, they must all hate her at capital 🤣she’s nothing but a show off.

• Haha

blocknroll

Chatty Member
Just… go out. Babies nap in a pram. They nap in a car seat. Just want what’s best for her? Take her out for some stimulation. You, Laura, just want peace and quiet during her naps. Which is understandable to an extent but not everyday. Get her outside of those four walls.

Mums84

VIP Member
How long was Bonnie on her own for that she managed to get her hands on her nappy contents and make such a mess?! Something is very off.
I've seen kids of like 2 making a mess in their cot when left alone but Bonnie is tiny and it was in the living area.

Reactions: 14

JulesC

VIP Member
You could see the people in the row behind on the first video were like wtf. I imagine she got side-eyed a lot.

Why is she obsessed with chucking Bonnie all round the place? She’s unhinged.

• Heart

Gossipgirl79

That makes my heart sore. My baby isn’t much older than Bonnie and I’d be so sad if she felt that rejected. 😢

• Sad
My baby is one on Saturday and I've still no plan hahaha. It's likely to include a blanket in the garden and some Aldi fizz and scones with a few friends. All we bloody need... friends, food and fizz 🩷 Laura is an idiot!