Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Laura’s comment on the Jack Fowler nut allergy post 😵 she’s referring to the air steward who served him a curry with nuts in it.

Also, she made an assumption that it was a female air steward when he does not mention gender in the post.

What a sensitive, caring post to your friend!!! She misses the mark everytime!

View attachment 3001231
It was Wayne Linekars response of 'that's nuts' that got me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Shel86

So cringe. Love that the steward was obviously about to tell her to go back to her seat 😂
Oh Christ, the poor cow does realise it’s a Girls Aloud concert not a Laura Anderson concert, doesn’t she?!? It sucks to be Laura’s mate if you just have to film her walking down staircases and dancing on balcony’s at a concert 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Thanks sooo much for once again reminding us that Bonnie ripped your vag 8 months ago today. She really isn’t wired right is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I was embarrassed for her… her arse looked awful in those trousers, she wasn’t even watching Girls Aloud, too busy getting her pal to film her looking like an idiot.
her pal is an idiot aswell, if I was at a concert I would be watching the concert not filming my attention seeking friend

Xstarx

Some things just should be kept off social media wtf is she even thinking 💩😑 announcing it to the world. Poor kid when she's older seeing all the stuff she's posted about her

• Sad

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I presume just having a little cake and a few family over is not acceptable for a 1 year olds party anymore then? They are going to have no memory of anything so seems pointless and just for the gram.

• Heart

daisybrown

VIP Member
I might be a bit sensitive to this but my neighbours daughter drowned in the bath, so it makes me shudder that she left her to film a reel.

• Sad

Mums84

VIP Member
She's like an awkward Aunt who wants to see the baby but doesn't know what to do with it.

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
I find her stories quite worrying. I totally understand being anxious about going out with your baby at first as I was the exact same. However im talking in the first couple of months. But it would do Bonnie and Laura the world of good getting out and about, going to some baby classes and meeting other mums. I think she's being incredibly selfish staying in and saying its to keep Bonnie in her naps etc. Bonnie will nap in the car or the pram. The poor thing needs to get out and be used to being out as it will only get harder the longer Laura puts it off

The part where she is trying to convince us (and herself) that they have fun is also sad. I also understand that taking Bonnie out and her mum going with them is much easier than going out just her and Bonnie. But I had the best times when me and my wee boy went out. Yes it can be stressful if they cry but you get used to it. So why can't Laura just get out there and find things to do. Take her to Kelvingrove, the transport museum and just enjoy the time together
Her anxiety seems to be all about the wrong things eg she’s anxious about keeping to Bonnie’s nap schedule (sometimes) but not anxious about leaving her in the bath alone while she films reels or feeding her a three course meal and spinning her around or letting her play with wires.
---
Does she ever just take her for a walk? It’s one of the best ways to get them to nap…
She takes her for a walk when she’s got a hairdressers appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

blocknroll

I can’t believe she left Bonnie in the bath unattended. Like, I’m actually shocked. I knew she was shoddy but that’s another level. There are SO many stories about there of babies drowning - using those chairs - and it only takes a second. I’d google them but it horrifies me so much that it triggers intrusive thoughts but they are there for you to read.

gossmomma

I would NEVER go for a walk and leave my little dog at home like why is she so mean ? You have a buggy so ya may aswell bring the dog lead put it on the buggy handle so ya don’t even have to spare your other hand for your stupid stories about your VAG like anyone who wants to know 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I don’t think she seems to realise that this sort of stuff will affect Bonnie when she is older. Kids are mean and one day she will have to go to school and be around kids whose parents know all of this personal stuff about her. There’s a reason you don’t share personal stuff about your kids online, especially when you’re a public figure.

Reactions: 19

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I don’t believe Gary would just stop seeing Bonnie and not pay maintenance without a very good reason. He has four other children he sees. I imagine Laura to be difficult. There’s always two sides!
From what I have heard, that isn’t all it seems on the surface either. I have heard that Gary only has his other children as much as he does so that he only pays £3 maintenance every month. X

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why anyone would go out for a walk and not take their dog, it’s just weird, would be different if she was actually walking somewhere, like soft play or swimming pool etc.. but she’s literally just out for a walk. I wouldn’t feel right being out for a walk without my dog

blocknroll

Want to go all out and “keep it neutal”… sounds like Laura’s getting the birthday party of her dreams. Wonder what Bonnie will make of it…

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
If it’s a first birthday the kid won’t have a clue what’s going on so a few snacks with family and a little cake should suffice… oh silly me it’s not for the kid at all is it, it’s for Laura 😂

charlied0106

VIP Member
What is this utter ridiculous fascination she has for prancing from A to B while someone follows behind filming her?! It's not cute Laura, stop it.
Imagine being the twat having to do the filming, how embarrassing.