Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blocknroll

Who goes to Girls Aloud and thinks… tonight’s the night I finally get to wear my jobby coloured spandex suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

jayne2240

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone share the 9 months in 9 months out shot WITHOUT the baby 🤣🤣🤣 at least Laura fancies herself cause no fucker else does

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her first instinct is to get her phone out and record the fact that Bonnie shit herself and its all over the carpet?! Clean it up and make sure Bonnie is OK

And then to top it off she's actually recording herself leaving Bonnie unsupervised in the bath. It's bad enough she obviously leaves Bonnie unsupervised but to broadcast that to the world is absolutely baffling. I hope her health visitor or mum is watching and has a word

• Angry
Reactions: 28

JulesC

VIP Member
Also to make that mess with the poo and try and eat some, clearly Laura wasn’t in the room with Bonnie for a while. She must just leave her to it a lot of the time, probably so Laura can prance about in front of her mirror wearing stupid headbands.

Reactions: 27

daledancer

I am just catching up on Insta.... I am not a parents and quite honestly do not have a maternal bone in my body but my heart aches for Bonnie.... I get babies look at themselves in the mirror but poor Bonnie probably thinks her reflection is her friend.
The for Laura to say shes bought her a doll because she loves people and faces - Take her out then you dumbass, let her see real people, real faces, real interactions not mirrors and plastic people!!
And then the final straw that make me want to cry - the playpen. Yes, I see they have their uses but I foresee Bonnie being it that thing constantly now so Laura doesn't have to police her whereabouts and can keep her home pristine.
The way she said 'its got a little door that I might open but for now I am just leaving her in here'. That sounds like litter training a fucking puppy!! Not raising a beautiful tiny human :cry::cry::cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 25

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I hate to point out Laura but Bonnie ‘shit herself’ constantly as she is a baby. What I cannot fathom is how it’s ended up all over the place like that and in sink. So was she having happy off time? If so it happens because she doesn’t know how to not just poop but you do not POST IT ON THE INTERNET. Or leave her alone in the bath. Ffs. This woman!!!!

Reactions: 24

EAD

VIP Member
Ok so she can't go out and about because of naps/mealtimes but can go to the hairdresser/beautician etc and fly off to Dubai with her 🤔

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Who goes to a concert and spends all night taking videos of themselves? She’s self obsessed! 🙄🙄🙄 Even going to dance on the balcony to get grabbed by security during that last clip…cringey AF!

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She deffo reads here anyways- she’s changed up the size of the dummy 👏🏻
Good. It keeps Bonnie safe 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mollyann

VIP Member
Her oversharing of that poor child is sickening to see.She is such a pathetic cow and why would you even film that to show strangers online.Keeps showing Bonnie in the bath is nothing private with this fame hungry stupid bitch.So she had a poo no big deal and why is it in the sink.I honestly don’t know why she had a child and just uses her as a reason to film content 😡😡

• Angry

EAD

VIP Member
There's gonna be a lot of troubled teens in years to come after being shown all over social media from they were born....thank god I grew up in the 70s/80s when the Internet wasn't about.

• Heart
Who will she invite?! A lot of the guests my little one’s first party were friends we’d made at baby sensory, water babies and Bookbug….but she doesn’t take her to meet any other babies!!!!
Don’t be silly, this party is not about Bonnie 🤪!! It’s purely about what she can grift so she can earn a bit of money by exploiting her child for the gram. It will be filled with all her airhead, fake friends that she goes to the opening of a crisp packet with.

• Haha

Flossie2

VIP Member
Also to make that mess with the poo and try and eat some, clearly Laura wasn’t in the room with Bonnie for a while. She must just leave her to it a lot of the time, probably so Laura can prance about in front of her mirror wearing stupid headbands.
Exactly this -where was she?
This is possibly one of the worst posts I’ve seen-why would you share that with people? She deserves all the backlash she’s ( hopefully) going to get. That poor child.

Reactions: 22
Laura’s comment on the Jack Fowler nut allergy post 😵 she’s referring to the air steward who served him a curry with nuts in it.

Also, she made an assumption that it was a female air steward when he does not mention gender in the post.

What a sensitive, caring post to your friend!!! She misses the mark everytime!

View attachment 3001231
It was Wayne Linekars response of 'that's nuts' that got me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22