Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl79

I might be a bit sensitive to this but my neighbours daughter drowned in the bath, so it makes me shudder that she left her to film a reel.
I also know a family that lost a baby. Child was left unattended in a bath seat. 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I can’t believe she called the playpen a cage! So she’s happy to say she keeps her baby in a cage???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Of course your first thought when your child has had an accident is to pick up your phone and film it. Not only that but post it to thousands of people. That poor baby gets absolutely no privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She deffo reads here anyways- she’s changed up the size of the dummy 👏🏻
Good. It keeps Bonnie safe 👍🏻
I thought that oh howwww coincidental that her really on the ball Motherly baby brain happened to JUST realise Bonnie's dummy was too small exactly at the same time it's posted on here!. 🤣🙄

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
wtf. She is beyond cringe and I’ve never known someone to love themselves this much. It’s like she wants to be followed by a film crew, paps etc but isn’t relevant enough so she gets her rent-a-mate to do it and then posts it herself online. It’s not quite the same thing! Stay in your seat and watch the people on the stage who have been paid perform you eejit

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
Her naps are important because it means she gets her me time back. It’s all about Laura after all, if she naps out of the house then she’s lost that time.

Also with the toy in her mouth, she takes it off her then 2 seconds later it’s back in her mouth 🤦🏼‍♀️ just hold it ffs it’s not exactly hard!

Also did anyone see her story yesterday with Bonnie holding Buddy’s extendable lead - that’s an accident waiting to happen, he could walk infront of the pram and get squished, he bolts and she lets go of the lead!

Stewart73

Although she is a very attractive women I just find her to be such an ugly person on the inside. She’s self obsessed, the constant flaunting off her figure to everyone just screams massive attention seeker. Nothing wrong with going out and having a good time but getting ya mate to film you is desperado. What the hell was she doing dancing alone where all the security was, god they looked seriously pissed off and she obviously shouldn’t have been there as she well knows! Bonnie is gonna be scrutinised on her appearance for the rest of her life unfortunately. No wonder Laura was on the shelf mid thirties and got knocked up by a z lister.
If you strip her back take the filters off, make up, cosmetic treatments fillers etc, hair extensions she’s just a plain looking woman really who needs too work on her inside/ personality!

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Who goes to a concert and spends all night taking videos of themselves? She’s self obsessed! 🙄🙄🙄 Even going to dance on the balcony to get grabbed by security during that last clip…cringey AF!
So cringe. Love that the steward was obviously about to tell her to go back to her seat 😂

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Big weekend for Laura. Not walking her dog, dancing like a total attention seeking tit at a concert and chucking her kid around in a basket.

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
She screams 'attention seeker'. She's dying to be spotted and have folk ask for a picture etc "omg it's Laura from Love Island", cause let's face it, that's all she'll ever be. And as we're umpteen seasons down the road even that title is irrelevant.

• Heart

gossmomma

Missed the whole concert cos she’s too busy videoing herself and getting others to video her arse walking…

I am cringing for her life 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15

weesquarepants

She screams 'attention seeker'. She's dying to be spotted and have folk ask for a picture etc "omg it's Laura from Love Island", cause let's face it, that's all she'll ever be. And as we're umpteen seasons down the road even that title is irrelevant.
Aye once you're out love island nobody cares, I live local to another person who was on there and nobody gives a shit. 🤣

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I’d actually have a bit more respect for her if she had a normal birthday for Bonnie. Went to Tesco/asda/Lidl whereas and got a cake or baked one and some blow up balloons and a banner. A one year old does not need a crazy do, it’s hugely wasteful.