Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
1. Does that child ever leave the flat?
2. That is a newborn sized MAM dummy. It is not suitable for Bonnie because it could be a choking hazard because it’s too small. I know this because I’ve had a baby myself recently and had these exact dummies. I also seen a horrible video online of a baby choking in its crib on a dummy which was too small. There’s a reason they have ages on the packets FFS

HOW does she get this stuff so consistently wrong?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Don’t really understand the whole “I can’t go out because of her naps and routine?”. Also why has she never taken her to a group with other babies, Bonnie would absolutely love it, not hard Laura!!!

TatRat

Chatty Member
Those bath seats are full of warnings about don’t leave unattended. She’s an odd woman
---
I also don’t understand the pre bedtime game - you’re meant to be quiet and calm pre bedtime not playing fall asleep/wake up!

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she called the playpen a cage! So she’s happy to say she keeps her baby in a cage???
And how she put CAGE in capitals to emphasise that she wants her to stay put. She really bugs me! To be honest I had a baby in a flat and it was great as they could learn to roam a little but the danger of stairs etc wasn’t an issue. She needs to just baby proof. Not baby jail!!

TCS

Nothing WORSE than dickheads who do this. David Lloyd, have a word ffs
Actually heard her in the changing rooms before I seen her today. Swift turn to find a locker away from her 😂
David Lloyd never really care, people take photos in the pool and everything and nothings ever done about it 🫠

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Do people actually message her and ask why Bonnie doesn’t see her dad? If they do, that is ridiculously rude and none of anyone’s business, or is she just saying that so she could make a post about it?

The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?
Feel so sorry for that poor dog
---
Feel so sorry for that poor dog
Laura used that poor dog as a pretend baby till she got the real thing now she couldn't give two craps, god knows what his little head thinks these days😔

Attachments

• Sad

observerisshe

Chatty Member
No ignorance intended and no need for you to swear ✌…it’s the SECOND time it’s happened to him according to article below, it’s pretty much word for word the exact SAME story…anyway, back to Laura…

The air hostess should be fired, him, her or fucking it, anaphylaxis whilst on a plane kills, my mind is blown by the ignorance of people around this
[/QUOTE]

Anaphylactic shock isn’t a once in a lifetime thing. Thats why people carry epi pens.
I also will swear, don’t try and moderate the thread

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Least she’s got bonnie chucked in the corridor there while she’s filming 🤣 id be so pissed off if i were her neighbor
IMG_2157.jpeg

• Haha
The child with her hands up against a mirror that’s not even hung. If that falls on her she’s stone dead 🙈 she’s pure thick and she recording it then 😡

• Angry

edzl89

When Bonnie had that thing in her mouth "wait , is this a hazard?!" Well what do you think hen!! Thick as a plank of wood!

blocknroll

Chatty Member
Filming in a changing room. Nice one Laura. Hope the person that walked by the mirror in their towel doesn’t mind that.