Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daledancer

Does anyone yet know the setup with Bonnie? Does she take her into work with her? I know there was one story with her there.....
With Laura being awau this past weekend too she's hardly with her at all....

Reactions: 3

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Apparently you need to cut the fringe in yourself seen a few tiktoks, shocking price!!
Perrie Sian was advertising one last night and it looked ridiculous. She discovered that you had to cut the fringe in yourself and couldn't believe it !

• Haha
Reactions: 3

daisybrown

VIP Member
Do people actually message her and ask why Bonnie doesn’t see her dad? If they do, that is ridiculously rude and none of anyone’s business, or is she just saying that so she could make a post about it?
Bit of both I guess! She could ignore them if they do message.

Reactions: 2

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Why is she singing happy birthday for 10 months? Her birth-day is in September, so that’s why u celebrate on that same day every year, how thick can u get? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

edzl89

Did anyone notice when she gave Bonnie her first cucumber & cheese sandwich when she was in her attached baby carrier. When Bonnie started eating , Laura started moving around as if she was dancing ?! I found that odd, let the baby eat at peace.

Reactions: 1

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

That poor bairn just looks permanently baffled.

It’s as if Laura is trying to irritate us.
Prancing about in heeled boots with her baby on her shoulders.

The only way she could possibly become more of a cliché would be if she could adopt the “medical mom” label.

Let’s hope it’s not her causing damage and putting the poor wee thing in a hospital bed.

Reactions: 1

Dantee

Did anyone notice when she gave Bonnie her first cucumber & cheese sandwich when she was in her attached baby carrier. When Bonnie started eating , Laura started moving around as if she was dancing ?! I found that odd, let the baby eat at peace.
I thought it was nerves at being filmed plus watched doing such a stupid mundane task - weird set up