Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
It’s all the wires around too that frighten me and the amount of stuff in her cot is dangerous. Bonnie won’t last five minutes in that CAGE, not when she can see her mum and Buddy moving around.

Reactions: 5
Gary also created the child so I'm disgusted at home showing off what a 'great dad' he is at the football with his son.
I agree and quoting 'proud Dad!', I wonder how proud his other kids will be when they're fully old enough to understand they have a Sister out there Daddy didn't
Nice afterthought for Buddy there today ...... 😪🥺
YESSS I agree her brain suddenly thought crap what will the Tattlers say I better pretend to give a shit "Ohhh ANND Buddy! " , she barely remembers she's even got that poor soul these days he'd be better off in a Home where he gets full attention and some proper love again it breaks my heart, poor Bonnie trapped in that flat (or CAGE) and poor Buddy ignored, at least go out for a walk Laura for the love of God, kills 2 birds with one stone then they're both benefiting whattt is wrong with her! 😡
---
Gary also created the child so I'm disgusted at home showing off what a 'great dad' he is at the football with his son.
Nice afterthought for Buddy there today ...... 😪🥺
Definitely you could see that dopey brain of hers think oh god what will everyone think of me so we suddenly got a errrrr annnnd Buddy! She couldn't give a dam about that poor wee boy anymore it breaks my heart

Last edited:
It’s a big floor mirror lent against the wall 😬 it may be chained behind though
Not sure she'd have the commen sense to be honest but also would she even be allowed too it's rented after all and Landlords are usually really funny about that kind of thing, ie: drilling into walls etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

Its_Me

VIP Member
Ah I thought she was saying she’s trying to get her to nap before they went not the way there. Still I hope she has a dog walker or something for Buddy so he at least gets out everyday.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Surely her mum goes to her flat and sees all these things that are unsafe or is she as thick as her. The mirror is a major hazard 😖

Its_Me

VIP Member
Not sure she'd have the commen sense to be honest but also would she even be allowed too it's rented after all and Landlords are usually really funny about that kind of thing, ie: drilling into walls etc 🤦🏼‍♀️
Even if it was I wouldn’t let a small baby play beneath it she lifted herself up on it

Staple

Chatty Member
I would have thought that the tide has turned somewhat on businesses offering a full suite of party catering and decoration just for some insta tags, especially for has-beens/never-beens like Laura. It surely isn’t going to bring in the business like it might have done years ago.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Do people actually message her and ask why Bonnie doesn’t see her dad? If they do, that is ridiculously rude and none of anyone’s business, or is she just saying that so she could make a post about it?
Probably a very small few, the rest know they're twats or couldn't care less. My guess is she's trying to up engagement to get column inches and be in the piblic eye again so she's able to get birthday freebies

Reactions: 4

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m surprised he keeps flying with Emirates if they’re so lax on allergies especially ones that can result in anaphylactic shock or even death. One incidence and I’d never use them again
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?

The way Laura dances gives me the ick .... also imagine Bonnie getting in the way of her social life. How selfish can she be......
Me too, sooo annoying!. what is with this endless dancing into every room these days, she's like a kid that's just come down on Christmas morning!