Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m surprised he keeps flying with Emirates if they’re so lax on allergies especially ones that can result in anaphylactic shock or even death. One incidence and I’d never use them again
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?

Reactions: 4

IndyRef2

Every time the poor kid goes for a bite she shoogles her about 😂 It’s the fact she has to ask someone else “does she like it?” Perhaps if you put her down, turned the camera off and sit with her at a picnic bench you would see for yourself.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
What a bizarre ad, looked at Western Australia Police Force FB page and it's legitimate!!!!!

Wonder what he got paid for this?!
I know right! I just dont know how out of all the unknown actors they would find and pick him! Surely you choose someone who is used to doing extra work to make it seem more believable

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
No ignorance intended and no need for you to swear ✌…it’s the SECOND time it’s happened to him according to article below, it’s pretty much word for word the exact SAME story…anyway, back to Laura…

The air hostess should be fired, him, her or fucking it, anaphylaxis whilst on a plane kills, my mind is blown by the ignorance of people around this
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

craftingfroze

VIP Member
It's not as VIP as shes trying to make it look. Its just a bar and they close the curtains during the acts. I've been in a few times and I am not even remotely a big deal

ETA - you can get in if you or someone you know works for certain companies not just capital so not everyone can get in if that makes sense
Ah ok got you! Thought it was a suite/box type thing and she could only get pics outside 😂

Reactions: 3