Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

edzl89

People are saying it's baby jail, well hun you called it a CAGE. But then I suppose it gives you some "peace" for a bit. You're fucking useless !

Reactions: 8

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Gary will show if its covered by ok mag. She’ll need him to as he will be the only guest - who is she going to invite when she doesn’t even meet her friends or sister that have kids? It’s going to be at that bloody gleneagles i bet 🙄

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Where is she living to be able to be doing all that in the corridor, like take her out?! I know you have to stand on your own two feet and accept that being a single parent is lonely and can be boring but if she cant be alone has she not got one friend with kids she can meet with for coffee and soft play or park? Her sister has a baby no? Anyone would think all her family and friends live in dubai

edzl89

The way Laura dances gives me the ick .... also imagine Bonnie getting in the way of her social life. How selfish can she be......

• Sad

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m surprised he keeps flying with Emirates if they’re so lax on allergies especially ones that can result in anaphylactic shock or even death. One incidence and I’d never use them again

IndyRef2

I see she’s angling for Mother of the Year for spending 4 days doing what she should have been doing all this time anyway. It’s actually quite sad the thought of her setting up a tripod to take “candid”pictures of her and her child.

Reactions: 7

Twinnies

That producer guy at heart must hate her 🤣🤣 especially when she starts jumping about like an arsehole 🤣🤣

• Haha

Gossipgirl79

Don’t be silly, this party is not about Bonnie 🤪!! It’s purely about what she can grift so she can earn a bit of money by exploiting her child for the gram. It will be filled with all her airhead, fake friends that she goes to the opening of a crisp packet with.
Ohhhhh of course 🤣

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I would just never dream of messaging a stranger online and ask them why their kid doesn’t see their dad. They might put their life online, but what they don’t put online is nobodies business lol

gilly31

VIP Member
why the fuck is she shaking that baby about when she is trying to eat a cheese sandwich!?!

Also pretty sure that is not a safe place for Bonnie to be actually eating a sandwich!?! 🥴

orangehead

VIP Member
Gary sounds like he has been on the razzle in his latest story. Or gargling on acid.
He should be concentrating on his child who has a halfwit for a mother before something terrible happens! I don’t have children and I know you don’t even look away to get stuff off a shelf when they’re in the bath, you put everything within reach, never mind leave the room! There are children who would know better than that!

IndyRef2

“Waking up Scotland” is a bit of a stretch isn’t it? I don’t know anyone that listens to her show, any shops and stuff that play the radio in the morning it’s always Clyde. Any clips I have been subjected to sound boring AF!!

craftingfroze

VIP Member
My fave is when she tried to film her pal who didnt want in on the video so she proceeded to look like a sad twat on her own!

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Ha ha, wait till she has to work on toilet training! It’s just 💩 Laura!! Just clean it up and move on ffs. You’d think she’d never seen her own baby’s 💩 before.