Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?
Feel so sorry for that poor dog
---
Feel so sorry for that poor dog
Laura used that poor dog as a pretend baby till she got the real thing now she couldn't give two craps, god knows what his little head thinks these days

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Filming in a changing room. Nice one Laura. Hope the person that walked by the mirror in their towel doesn’t mind that.

I’m not a prude but a one piece is the only swimming attire you should be wearing at a public pool in Scotland! Regardless of your body type. Bikini bottoms are for abroad and sunbathing. Not taking your baby to the pool! She is such an attention seeker it’s u real.

Reactions: 14
Least she’s got bonnie chucked in the corridor there while she’s filming id be so pissed off if i were her neighbor

Nothing WORSE than dickheads who do this. David Lloyd, have a word ffs
Actually heard her in the changing rooms before I seen her today. Swift turn to find a locker away from her
David Lloyd never really care, people take photos in the pool and everything and nothings ever done about it 🫠

I see she’s angling for Mother of the Year for spending 4 days doing what she should have been doing all this time anyway. It’s actually quite sad the thought of her setting up a tripod to take “candid”pictures of her and her child.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe Gary would just stop seeing Bonnie and not pay maintenance without a very good reason. He has four other children he sees. I imagine Laura to be difficult. There’s always two sides!

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe Gary would just stop seeing Bonnie and not pay maintenance without a very good reason. He has four other children he sees. I imagine Laura to be difficult. There’s always two sides!
From what I have heard, that isn’t all it seems on the surface either. I have heard that Gary only has his other children as much as he does so that he only pays £3 maintenance every month. X

Reactions: 17
From what I have heard, that isn’t all it seems on the surface either. I have heard that Gary only has his other children as much as he does so that he only pays £3 maintenance every month. X
I'd believe this too, I'm not saying I'd imagine Laura being the easiest of people to deal with at all but you don't give off the persona of doting Daddy with a few of your kids then totally blank another, no matter who the Mother is that child's still HIS!. I remember a post by Laura saying she's been in touch with child support and as he was classed as 'in between jobs', got nothing steady blah blah she was offered £7.00 a month which she never even got sent, he's a disgrace, utter knob, god knows how she touched him in the first place with all that sweating he does,, probably had to put up an umbrella half way through the do! .. He'd rather spend his money on Coke and Booze.

Reactions: 14