Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes my heart sore. My baby isn’t much older than Bonnie and I’d be so sad if she felt that rejected.

Reactions: 14
I hope she applied plenty talc on before squeezing into that jobby inspired sausage skin.
All that dancing & posing.
It probably needed cut off & would have walked itself to the laundry.
Like someone’s got a sausage skin & just not put enough contents in.
A scrawny jobby coloured sausage.

Reactions: 15
She's like an awkward Aunt who wants to see the baby but doesn't know what to do with it.

Reactions: 21
What is this utter ridiculous fascination she has for prancing from A to B while someone follows behind filming her?! It's not cute Laura, stop it.
Imagine being the twat having to do the filming, how embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
Those filters and Facetune edits are working overtime! She’s cringe AF and loves herself wayyyyy too much!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone yet know the setup with Bonnie? Does she take her into work with her? I know there was one story with her there.....
With Laura being awau this past weekend too she's hardly with her at all....

Reactions: 3
“Waking up Scotland” is a bit of a stretch isn’t it? I don’t know anyone that listens to her show, any shops and stuff that play the radio in the morning it’s always Clyde. Any clips I have been subjected to sound boring AF!!

Reactions: 7
Laura’s comment on the Jack Fowler nut allergy post she’s referring to the air steward who served him a curry with nuts in it.

Also, she made an assumption that it was a female air steward when he does not mention gender in the post.

What a sensitive, caring post to your friend!!! She misses the mark everytime!

Last edited:
The air hostess should be fired, him, her or fucking it, anaphylaxis whilst on a plane kills, my mind is blown by the ignorance of people around this

No ignorance intended and no need for you to swear …it’s the SECOND time it’s happened to him according to article below, it’s pretty much word for word the exact SAME story…anyway, back to Laura…

The air hostess should be fired, him, her or fucking it, anaphylaxis whilst on a plane kills, my mind is blown by the ignorance of people around this
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]

Anaphylactic shock isn’t a once in a lifetime thing. Thats why people carry epi pens.
I also will swear, don’t try and moderate the thread

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised he keeps flying with Emirates if they’re so lax on allergies especially ones that can result in anaphylactic shock or even death. One incidence and I’d never use them again

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised he keeps flying with Emirates if they’re so lax on allergies especially ones that can result in anaphylactic shock or even death. One incidence and I’d never use them again
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?

Reactions: 4
Ah I thought she was saying she’s trying to get her to nap before they went not the way there. Still I hope she has a dog walker or something for Buddy so he at least gets out everyday.

Reactions: 5
Aww feel sad for Bonnie, she’s just being a normal baby and Laura captions the story ‘she’s lost it’

Reactions: 11