Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Posting videos of her crying in pain constipated and now posting videos of her explosions, give the girl some privacy and dignity!
When she's older she's going to shame her for wetting the bed in front of people to get a laugh out if her pals etc at Bonnie's expense.
She's a cruel evil bitch! Horrible how she planks her infront of the TV all day and sounds like she leaves her there till she passes out for a nap in what ever contrapment she's got her in.

Also, is that a pattern on the carpet or shit / dog sick stains?
It’s a pattern.

Reactions: 2

lizaon35

What an earth did I just watch. Holding her baby with her feet like that Jesus Christ what is she thinking

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Absolutely - I would probably “clumsily” say the same thing “get the flipping dog…” but I think we all agree the problem is Laura, any behavioural issues with Buddy are because she literally love bombed that dog for forever and then dropped him like a hot potato because too much hard work to do things properly.
Think it’s just my directness. My family use the word flipping all of the time. It actually made me chuckle as my dog is one of the most pampered pooches going. Even has her own pillow on the bed 🤣

Mums84

VIP Member
Maybe she got some for Gary and then he decided he didn't want to see Bonnie/is in the dog house.
I wonder if that extra pram got any use or was it sold. Ridiculous.

weesquarepants

I just don’t get the point she’s trying to make? Is she alluding to epidurals not being safe? WTAF
I did wonder what she was on about, and I thought maybe cause some folk have pain in that area. I've had 2 and I dunno 🙈.

Edit** I've watched it again and I totally was on the wrong track 🤣 I just saw the wee lightning bolt and thought pain!! The shit they put in it, I'm away to google.

Last edited:

Gillybean42

VIP Member
What’s happened to wee buddy??? She’s now got her baby so she got rid of her dog 🤬🤬🤬 also that Capital DJ didn’t look impressed with her dancing around, showing her outfit and filming them with her stupid filter..real DJ’s who actually worked their way into the job must hate these z-listers getting jobs based on a social media following!
Have I missed something? She hasn’t got rid of Buddy has she? I know we don’t see him very often since Bonnie came along but he’s still there isn’t he?

Reactions: 1

Mums84

VIP Member
I can imagine she looks at loads of advice, does her own thing and 'it works for us'.

daisybrown

VIP Member
How does the Gary appreciator know what Laura’s back to work thing is? She knew Bonnies name because Gary told her but surely he doesn’t still speak to her now? And Laura reads here so she won’t be telling her anything.
Clearly stalking Laura’s social media somehow. Which is weird as her issue should be with Gary?