Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Probably a cocaine user
We know he is. But note that not everyone who has big pupils is on drugs. The min a camera flash goes off my pupils dilate so hard i reckon it must look like I'm on coke 24/7. I'm not.
---
What an ugly dress, she looks ready to be put in the oven for Sunday lunch.
And not once has she mentioned she has supported this charity, at least not until she got a freebie. Fuck off Laura, you’re as deep as a puddle.
Shes fake as fuck.

Reactions: 1

TatRat

Chatty Member
Sweet videos of her playing on the plane. Hopefully L is starting to feel a bit more connected

Reactions: 1

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
I really didn’t know cot bumpers aren’t safe and specifically chose my cot so I could have one that tied all the way round then I got to the safe sleep section of my antenatal classes and I was shook by the risks and stories we were told about them! Did she not attend any classes or at least read any advice before Bonnie was born or does she just choose to ignore it all?
Laura knows best!

I don’t believe for a second that she was in love with Gary. She was on the rebound from Dane.
Dane is who she pictured having a baby with/marrying.
Gary because he’s an idiot; promised her all she dreamed of. But her going anywhere near a divorcee with four kids and drug habit- more fool her.
She really didn’t like him in CGD, something happened to change her mind. And I think it was Gary promising all the things she longed for with Dane.

Bonnie is absolutely gorgeous, the silver lining of this pathetic and completely avoidable situation.
Why did her and Dane split ?