Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
She's 8 months old, obviously she isn't! It's the same thing when someone's 8 year old is sassy, they say 8 going on 18...she's not claiming she has an 18 month old?
Why so angry? It's not that deep lol. I beg to differ, she's definitely saying she has a toddler, not LIKE a toddler. But you do you lol
[/QUOTE]
Believe your own narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Daddy Cool

She starts next week cos she was meant to start earlier but struggled to get childcare sorted and wanted more money for it, think it’s a live in nanny situ

• Wow

craftingfroze

VIP Member
She’s angling for a spot on strictly this year isn’t she? Thats a few stories this week of her attempting the really annoying beyonce dance 🙄

muppetbaby

My oldest is nearly 9 and the guidance was 6 months then. It’s about gut maturity. Given B has had eczema and a couple of stomach bugs her poor gut is prob scarred.
Yep my eldest is 13 and it was 6 months then! Not sure when it changed. It was 4 months when I did my child development gcse 🤣

daisybrown

VIP Member
I wish Laura would remove the bib off Bonnie when she's playing/rolling around on the floor. I can't watch 🤦‍♀️
Is that a dangerous thing to do? I did it with my two sicky/dribbly babies, didn’t occur to me that this was bad. They were not unsupervised though.

Fortunately they are now 10 and 13 so no harm done.

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Ahhh, my baby massage ladies are my best friends now, and one was my birthing partner for my second. ❤

I went all out going to loads of baby clubs to find a group of mum pals (that I could drink wine with 🤣) and we all support each other and help each other out. You need that - it IS a lonely place to be otherwise.

Laura definitely thinks she is above all of that because it’s more important to get her hair and nails done and fly long haul to Dubai. She’s made no changes to change her life to suit being a mum.
What a eejit she is. Her loss! #Mumsgroupsrock

Sucks to be Laura

My baby is a couple months older than Bonnie and I'd be raging if I had to get up at 4am to work 5 days a week.

I'm still in bed enjoying what's left of mat leave, ALMOST feeling bad for her 🙈

• Haha

daledancer

Swimmin Stories - Laura looks more relaxed and at ease with Bonnie.... Maybe motherhood is slowly coming to her

Reactions: 2

weesquarepants

I do get the crawling about (ive done it to encourage my kids 🤣) but it would make a lot more sense to do it once Bonnie can actually get herself on her knees by herself and rock 🤣
She just needs to leave the wee lass be and not force it!
Aye I think I did it once the time came 🤣🤣

But aye she's not even up on her knees yet.

Reactions: 2