Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I found her feeding Bonnie an uncomfortable watch, she starts off with look at mummy not buddy then Bonnie rubbed the porridge in her eyes and she basically eye rolled along with the sighing and way she behaved when Bonnie made any noise plus the way she speaks to her
Ye I noticed that too

Reactions: 2

emma87g

What shit they put in the epidural? What the fuck is she on about now???
As far as I know love they’re not mandatory. If you’re gonna start spreading misinformation through making a stupid reel as if you’re 5 years old, maybe you could remind your followers you CHOSE IT??
I was wondering if she’d get a lot of comments as it’s a bit close to home for the vaccinated dropping like flies ! Why would she die that when there’s so many sudden deaths at the moment 🙈

Mums84

VIP Member
She is probably making the poor sleep up to show how stressed she is and all the sAcriFiciEs💖 of motherhood. It all seems a bit manic.

Daddy Cool

She does need a nanny or a nursery or something. Even just for one or two half days a week. She’s 100% on her own with the baby and her closest family live a couple of hours away. Any good health visitor would tell you that it’s important to get regular breaks and me time.

Wonder what she’s doing and why the secrecy and the “all will be revealed” though. Having a babysitter doesn’t make her a bad mum so I don’t know why she doesn’t just say she needs a few hours a week where she can do whatever she wants.
Apparently getting some kind of radio gig but seems a bit random?