Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick play with the wires and sockets, a few things the dog's arse has sat on to chew on, then off to the kitchen to throw the baby through the ceiling. Laura's column in Mumsnet coming soon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Itโ€™s a gorgeous day in Glasgow. Perfect for a wee dog walk and picnic in Kelvingrove and where she is? Cooped up in that glorified box she calls a flat. Maybe Iโ€™m wrong and they have already been and back but I highly doubt it. Iโ€™m sure there would have been a video of her launching Bonnie into the roof of the Botanics!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf is she all about at, that story of her "cat walking" round the office table. My toes curled, she's an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine walking into work and asking a colleague to film you whilst you sl@t drop and dry hump the wall in plastic cowboy boots whilst your other colleague looks on is disgust...
Cringe doesn't even come close.

• Haha
Why is she saying she has a toddler? Isnโ€™t that when they are walking/after 1 years old?

• Haha
Why is she saying she has a toddler? Isnโ€™t that when they are walking/after 1 years old?
Sheโ€™s seems desperate to wish Bonnieโ€™s babyhood away. Quite sad really. And once she actually has a toddler sheโ€™ll be wishing she had her baby back!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
C'mon you know what she means! Her baby looks so big and grown up to her that she feels she's a toddler now.

Reactions: 6
Where is this toddler you speak of Laura? In the cupboard? Cause it sure as hell aint the bairn in the buggy lol
---
C'mon you know what she means! Her baby looks so big and grown up to her that she feels she's a toddler now.
Bonnie can barely crawl, and can't stand, she is not a toddler

Reactions: 12
---

[/QUOTE]
She's 8 months old, obviously she isn't! It's the same thing when someone's 8 year old is sassy, they say 8 going on 18...she's not claiming she has an 18 month old?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
---

She's 8 months old, obviously she isn't! It's the same thing when someone's 8 year old is sassy, they say 8 going on 18...she's not claiming she has an 18 month old?
[/QUOTE]

Why so angry? It's not that deep lol. I beg to differ, she's definitely saying she has a toddler, not LIKE a toddler. But you do you lol

Reactions: 9
Why so angry? It's not that deep lol. I beg to differ, she's definitely saying she has a toddler, not LIKE a toddler. But you do you lol
[/QUOTE]
Believe your own narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anywayโ€ฆ finding her in a corner playing with wires and dog toys and then setting up the camera for a throw up session really hit all those too parenting buttons for me. Sheโ€™s bleeping terrible.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
Ok Charlie calm down ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok Charlie calm down ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป aye ok ๐Ÿ™„ your "advice" is directed at the wrong person. Get out of bed on the wrong side? Aw diddums. I'm away to enjoy my day ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.