Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake fringe is awful but don’t even start me on the white eye liner on her lower waterlines….🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's wearing the fringe as without a doubt she is being paid to!!

Looks bleeping stupid but this bint would walk about with her pants over her trousers if there was ££££ in it for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is her sharing the link for support in relation to abusive relationships with the Diddy video another dig at Gazza😴😴

Reactions: 4
Ad for glow drops - Says she doesn't want a dark/false look - continues to slather wet Dorito dust to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eeeee my god I’ve just had flashbacks to her glory days of opening her single mother charity/insta page hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eeeee my god I’ve just had flashbacks to her glory days of opening her single mother charity/insta page hahahahaha
What happened with all of that did she just forget about it like the rest of us?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That exactly what i thought too 😂
---
please just stop 🙈😂

Now she has gone all magicians assistant!!
I thought she looked great, and I would love a figure like hers.

What's wrong with supporting women who don't go bankrupt, mistreat their kids, and have jobs?

Perhaps I am on the wrong thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

What's wrong with supporting women who don't go bankrupt, mistreat their kids, and have jobs?

Yeah sorry you are probably on the wrong thread. I’d say leaving your child asleep in a communal hallway, not ensuring the safety of your baby with your dog and dumping your baby in their own room when they’re really young is mistreatment to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

You must be new here!

If you don't agree or share the same opinion then don't like it and move on. Each to their own! However if your looking for a Laura appreciation thread your in the wrong place!

Reactions: 11
I’m just trying to work out how going bankrupt entered the chat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think people had an issue with the principle of what she was supporting - it was the lack of effort she put into it and the “poor me, I am single mum struggling just like you. Hang on let me just unbox this expensive freebie before I head of for Botox” She was a bit tone deaf.

Reactions: 15
I thought the fringe was ok with her hair up to be fair and the red dress quite nice compare to some of the other monstrosities she wears but why with those pointy shoes?? She always wears that style shoe and they look silly at the end of her tiny legs she would look better with a strappy sandal.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think people had an issue with the principle of what she was supporting - it was the lack of effort she put into it and the “poor me, I am single mum struggling just like you. Hang on let me just unbox this expensive freebie before I head of for Botox” She was a bit tone deaf.
And the 87 prams, car seats and buggies

Reactions: 6
And the 87 prams, car seats and buggies
Yep. Approaching birth and trying to be the relatable single mum, when she didn't put her hand in her pocket once to buy anything needed. Literally everything was gifted. She kept two car seats which she didn't need, two prams which she didn't need. Got very defensive when it was pointed out to her - remember that one pram was going to Gary for him to use while having Bonnie? Well, what a shocker said absolutely no one, that Gary hasn't had Bonnie in that pram once. It must be thick with dust by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.