Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to see more boobs, go on ok mag’s insta stories and find the one with Amy Hart (also ex LI). Dear Lord, there’s no need 🤣
Oh my word…. That looks horrendous!! Who wears a wedding dress to the BAFTAs? And who would wear a wedding dress with boobs looking like that?? U would think somebody would have told her that wasn’t a good look 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my word…. That looks horrendous!! Who wears a wedding dress to the BAFTAs? And who would wear a wedding dress with boobs looking like that?? U would think somebody would have told her that wasn’t a good look 😂
Omg that is the most unflattering neckline I think I've ever seen 😅 there's being extra and then there's what was she thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread seven suggestion titles pls, I will start
All Laura does is complain, sweaty Gary is shouting at a train

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There Is no way she can feel comfortable in that. Jeez. I actually think it's a bit disgusting if I'm honest. I have big boobs and I don't even want to look at my own, never mind someone else's

Reactions: 13
There Is no way she can feel comfortable in that. Jeez. I actually think it's a bit disgusting if I'm honest. I have big boobs and I don't even want to look at my own, never mind someone else's
She ended up getting changed into a second dress half way through so she must have known/been uncomfortable!

Reactions: 4
If you want to see more boobs, go on ok mag’s insta stories and find the one with Amy Hart (also ex LI). Dear Lord, there’s no need 🤣
Holy moly!! Shes about to pop out and you can see all the tit tape where its not worked!

Reactions: 7
She ended up getting changed into a second dress half way through so she must have known/been uncomfortable!
bleeping hell I would have refused to leave the hotel like that. They do her bewbs no favours.

Reactions: 4
New Thread suggestion - Laura, always chucking her baby in the air while Gary really doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amy looks like someone stepped on her dress and pulled it down. She needs built in support.

Reactions: 7
Laura really is so full of herself. How many photos can you really post of yourself?? Plus her dress is not great. A big velvet number on a summer day.

Reactions: 14
Laura really is so full of herself. How many photos can you really post of yourself?? Plus her dress is not great. A big velvet number on a summer day.
I agree. So many pictures of herself. It is not a great dress - the middle is missing and the bottom is too wide!

Reactions: 9
A phew of them seem to have those middle missing ones obvs it’s the in thing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.