Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her jags overdue? How can that be? You literally get sent a date to get them done. Then you go to that appointment because your baby is the number 1 priority. It’s all very simple. So unless she isn’t going to these appointments why else would they be overdue?

Reactions: 16
Why are her jags overdue? How can that be? You literally get sent a date to get them done. Then you go to that appointment because your baby is the number 1 priority. It’s all very simple. So unless she isn’t going to these appointments why else would they be overdue?
Could not fit it in amongst the hair/lashes/brows/botox appointments. Priorities….

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Should have been at 16 weeks too so they are well overdue. That’s really odd.

Reactions: 10
literally came in to say the same thing. Why is she only getting her 4 months jags at 8 months?

did the appointment they sent out clash with some of Laura’s me time?

Reactions: 6
So she has time for hair,nails,Botox,facials and recording complete shite for Instagram…. But hasn’t had time to book and attend a simple medical appointment for her own child.
What the duck is wrong with these vapid irresponsible z listers, complete waste of space.
I just have no words.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised because she could have got loads of content out of her upset baby and how sad it is to see them in pain. I’m being very cynical but most of these morons have no regard for privacy when a child is ill or upset so why not monetise it…

Reactions: 3
Does that mean she’s travelled abroad with Bonnie when Bonnie hasn’t even had her immunisations or boosters?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No I get you, none of us know exactly what’s going on, I just find it weird that if he is trying to get visitation that he isn’t defending himself against people saying he’s a deadbeat dad. These “celebrities” like to post their digs at each other online but he’s said nothing. I know he doesn’t have to, I just thought he would have as he and Laura have quite often had digs at each other for all to see.
Hes probably scared of it getting in the hands of the media he's a coke head and some story being written about him, wouldn't surprise me because if you'd done no wrong you'd probably defend yourself like you say, doesn't even have to be tit for tat arguments he could just make a formal statement on his page but no nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Where were her true friends that surely would have baracaded the door before letting her leave the building looking like that, and whattt is with that 'clutch' it looks like a washbag you wing ya toiletries in to go on ya hols! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hes probably scared of it getting in the hands of the media he's a coke head and some story being written about him, wouldn't surprise me because if you'd done no wrong you'd probably defend yourself like you say, doesn't even have to be tit for tat arguments he could just make a formal statement on his page but no nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

Where were her true friends that surely would have baracaded the door before letting her leave the building looking like that, and whattt is with that 'clutch' it looks like a washbag you wing ya toiletries in to go on ya hols! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not to defend Gary, but I came out of a really bad break up a few years ago with a monster, he's been charged blah blah but my name was mud all over his social media, digs left, right and centre (depending on his alcohol intake) I deleted everything and never said a word when I could have said or shared so much however silence is powerful and the best way to deal with a narcissist is the grey rock method. I think Gary is grey rocking her because she is also a narc 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Should have been at 16 weeks too so they are well overdue. That’s really odd.
Seeing her post gave me anxiety. Bonnie is about 2 weeks older than my wee one and our last set of jags were the start of January, I can’t believe wee Bonnie’s have been put off so long. Fair enough a week or 2 but this amount of time is down right neglect it’s disgusting can’t believe she’s even posted that I’d be mortified!

Reactions: 6
Where has Bonnie gone?!! Oh there she is… playing amongst the plug sockets and dangling wires of that pampus monstrosity that’s probably blue tacked to the wall. I’m at anxiety level 100!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.