Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Girls are always quick to call a fella a narc when he doesn’t want them anymore

Reactions: 28

orangehead

VIP Member
Jesus that story about how she gets full quick because she’s heavily pregnant. Yes Laura, in all the thousands of years of women being pregnant, you are the only person to ever experience this. You are so special. No one has ever been this pregnant before and had this sensation. Fucking twat.
Is she pregnant? Bloody hell, she’s kept that quiet hasn’t she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

nik1231

Chatty Member
Okkkkk, I have been on her side and routing for her - believing that there is no smoke without fire and why she is so viscerally hating on G - whyyyy! We need to know! And I am a girls girl - so I automatically am hating on him!
buttttttt - the new post about fitting into an XS from Zara has pissed my old ass off…an xs in Zara after pushing her pasta belly out for weeks….💀🥱 however - fully accept that I am probs being a jealous hag 😝
Seriously though- not an ideal thing to say when you are sharing with over a million followers- a lot of girls compare themselves to her and it’s unattainable.
This is probably an insecurity in her, but she has a lot of girls looking up to her just on that alone.
I find her to be really insecure thought. I did when she was in Love Island and I do now. I also think she was so desperate to find a man, settle down and have a baby that she came across as a total bunny boiler, and it seems that hasn't changed either. I've never liked her!

Reactions: 27

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
New to this thread. I watched love island when Laura was in it but I’ve never followed her or paid attention to what she’s up to. But I just saw she’s pregnant with Gary Lucy, didn’t even know they were together and now I see they’re not… do we know what happened there?
She just used him for his very fertile sperm

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Annoys the living shit out of me when women who are separated with their child’s father refer to themselves as “single mums” even when the father is actively there bringing up their child alongside her. You’re a single woman not a single mum, it shits on all the real single mums who haven’t got the fathers help and really do do everything alone
I'm not a single mum but i do fully agree with you...

a single mum to me is a mum who's baby daddy has completely disappeared, has nothing whatsoever to do with the kid , or has passed away...

Gary will have his daughter 50% of the time or more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Laura, if you say you're a "single mother" , that makes Gary a " single dad " also...

ha, I bet you don't like the the thought of Gary getting called a "single dad" to your daughter....well that's how he will feel, you saying you're a "single mother" to his daughter, it works both ways,

the girl is both you and Gary's 50% just try and work along with each other at the end of the day whatever's went on between you two ? Gary is still a good dad and will be to his new daughter too.

JulesC

VIP Member
Jesus that story about how she gets full quick because she’s heavily pregnant. Yes Laura, in all the thousands of years of women being pregnant, you are the only person to ever experience this. You are so special. No one has ever been this pregnant before and had this sensation. Fucking twat.

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Laura, you’re pregnant not disabled!!! Have we got to endure every photo from now until the birth of her hand on bump?!!!

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
I don’t know how she has the nerve to say the Zara items are expensive after being gifted a disgusting huge amount. She really doesn’t seem to have a clue, comes across like she’s playing dollies! I have a friend who is due soon and told me that she hopes it doesn’t wake up too much as she really loves her sleep 😳🤣

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
2BEE8813-EBBF-4DF4-8AB3-723378DD39DC.jpeg

Ha just seen this on her post about the cooling pads 🤣🤣

Was the pregnancy actually leaked? I thought we only knew about it because she announced it at Christmas or soon after.

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
#ThreadTitle

Laura Anderson #3 Baby shower? Not for me. A sip and see so everything's for free!

• Haha
  • Heart

Holograms

Chatty Member
I didnt get a proper bump till i was over 4 months, after 6 months it was obvious i was pregnant, before that i could pass off as having jjst had a big meal. Its pretty obvious she wants everyone 2 knw she is pregnNt and wants publicity/freebies

Me too, I'm 22 weeks pregnant with twins, and my belly still looks like I just had a big meal. Whilst this unhinged woman has been thrust her fanny bone out just to create an illusion of a bump

• Haha
  • Heart
The begging clearly paid off as she finally “got her hands” on her free pram AND car seat… I’m actually raging at this!! Prams are so expensive and I had to save so hard to afford to buy mine, so it’s disgusting that a total grifter who can well afford to buy her own is handed one for free 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Fs Laura, I've a bigger belly than that from last night's hungover Chinese munch 😂

Perky tits? A thought she had a couple a solid fake beach balls fitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Holograms

Chatty Member
She is really unhinged this woman is. Suddenly she an advocate for all single mums because she purposely got pregnant. No wonder Gary doesn't want anything to do with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26