Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I liked her on Bake Off, hence why I followed her on Insta. I know she wasn’t technically a great baker and in other years would not have made the final but nevertheless. I thought she came across well and it is always good to see fat people represented on television.

She is clearly a person who does not flourish with too much time on her hands and it obviously hasn’t done much for her general wellbeing and this really comes across on her social media. That’s fine if you’re not trying to make a living out of influencing but wants to be influenced by Laura? I just associate her with misery and dissatisfaction and I don’t want to buy into that.

Reactions: 9

MotherInferior43

Laura must be one very unhappy person at the moment, there’s obviously something underlying going on whether she realises or not. I’d be buzzing after a night out in the pub not miserable as sin. She would benefit from a course of therapy to help her and give her her life back. She’s relatively young with no money concerns, no major commitments (I know the lack of child is possibly contributing but you make the best of the situation) and no full time
9-5 job to take up her time, to be this miserable all the time. Go to your GP Laura or invest in private therapy. Some of us have real issues to drag us down but keep plodding through life as best we can

• Heart

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I cant believe that she kept that denim dress that was just above the knee on the model but barely covered her arse when she tried it on 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think a puff sleeve is her thing. She looks like an American footballer wearing the big shoulder pad things!

• Haha

Hazey3

The whole "campaign" for brands to be more size inclusive is ridiculous. I am a size 20-22 depending on where I shop, I wouldn't wanna wear something in my size if my arse was hanging out, or my rolls were on show just because it's there. Something that fits a size 10 women won't look the same on a size 20+. I dress for my size, whilst actively trying to lose more weight and be healthier. Some dresses or tops are just not designed to be worn by bigger people. I'll never understand these " influencers" who waffle on about brands being more inclusive whilst not realising that there are plenty of options available for plus size women, more so now then ever before I would say..
Also, plus size people make out they are so hard done to by lack of choice, but so are tall people and they aren't permanently moaning. I'm not plus size but I also have a lack of choice cause I'm 6ft and require tall sections. I can basically shop online or nowhere. And it's not something I have control over, whereas people can choose to lose weight.

• Heart

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Several complaints going off to the ASA today - loads of her stories don't declare her aff links, then when she does it, it's white text on a white background. 😡

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I liked the shirt and skirt separately but not together

But her and Lottie are so obnoxiously unfunny and crude together. They have the sense of humour of primary school kids

MotherInferior43

She only did that Q&A so she had an excuse to tag places and see if she'd get noticed for either an ad for them or some free stuff. She does nothing out of the goodness of her heart. Her pathetic attempts to be conceited about her af links is growing tired now too. Hopefully she is sanctioned because it's a deliberate attempt to lack transparency.
If you had all day every day to do nothing wouldn't you honestly be in the best shape of your life. So much time to exercise, gym, food shop, prepare the healthiest of healthy food. The dream to have all that time to yourself.
Too right! If only she had a dog to take out for a walk. Oh, wait….

• Haha
Reactions: 8

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
On her house account she showed a glimpse of the backyard… what the actual heck did they do?! They dug up the whole thing? Also one of the windows in that room literally looks out onto a brick wall. It’s grim

Attachments

• Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
imagine being a professional pond installer moving into a new build and not knowing you can’t just dig a massive fuck off hole in the garden.

• Haha
French toast/eggy bread? Looks more like a toasted sandwich more than likely stuffed full of bacon egg and sausage 🥴
And she sat on the couch with her weighted blanket and foot stool. Like we didn't know she spends her days parked there in front of the TV, feet up eating and drinking. She's like a woman in her 60s going on. Growing way too old before her time, future is looking bleak.

• Haha