Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
I donā€™t mind Laura, Iā€™ve said enough times on these threads, I really donā€™t.

But I cant stand this selling of shit to women under the guise of ā€œweā€™re your friends! Weā€™re just like you, we talk about boobs and man, can we not stop laughing at things!ā€ Itā€™s so all inauthentic. We see Laura, we see her struggling with her size, her image, her life and then LOLZ LOTTIE JUST GRABBED MY BOOB LOLZ BUY THIS DRESS WEā€™RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN BUT ISNT IT STRANGE IN ALL OUR MIRTH WE NEVER FORGET ONCE TO ADD THE LINK AND DELIBERATELY NOT MENTION WHERE THESE HILARIOUS DRESSES ARE FROM SO YOU HAVE TO CLICK THROUGH HAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH

That Same Dress , Different Bodies promo photo made me so ragey. So posed, so ā€˜oh you just caught us chuckling like two palsā€˜

• Heart
Reactions: 27

HanHan.

ā€œMonday is Monday-ingā€. Says the woman who doesnā€™t have a 9-5 and can literally do what she wants. Yeah the sitting on the sofa all day yesterday watching MAFS must have really taken it out of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

RestingBunchFace

Laura posts a reel of a summer trousers outfit (which to be fair is quite nice), people ask where the trousers are from, she responds ā€œIā€™ve popped a link in my storiesā€. I fucking hate that Instagram has become such a cash cow now, sheā€™s hidden it away for clicks.

Reactions: 23

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Itā€™s easy to say something is ā€˜an investment pieceā€™ when you havenā€™t had to ā€˜investā€™ in it and was given it for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

RestingBunchFace

I really wish she lived by (and ran her Instagram by) her attitude in that comment. Hell yes to focusing on health and activity over weight. After all if we really cared about health first, the number on the scales wouldn't matter. Diet culture has f*cked us up so much to prioritise skinny over everything else, even when we're trying to achieve it in ways that aren't healthy. But sadly Laura doesn't stand by these words in the way she lives or the content she creates, and that's what annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

im_like_an_adult_cat

Laura posts a reel of a summer trousers outfit (which to be fair is quite nice), people ask where the trousers are from, she responds ā€œIā€™ve popped a link in my storiesā€. I fucking hate that Instagram has become such a cash cow now, sheā€™s hidden it away for clicks.
I screenshot them then Google image search! I refuse to click on any links that will benefit some influencer šŸ˜‚
I actually thought she looked nice in those trousers and black top. Made a nice change to a dress!

Reactions: 18

Furnessian

VIP Member
The range of plus sized stuff is amazing compared to ten years ago. Twenty years ago, we only had one shop, maybe two. This faux moaning has to stop.

Reactions: 17

frogy1991

Dear Laura,

Please go back to cooking, noone cares about your fashion and or health content, cos its shit.

All the best šŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha

MotherInferior43

What in the adult babying is going on with those dresses?! To say they suit neither of them is an understatement-very much looks like they were chosen by Lottie. Sorry Laura, if youā€™d done this with Lauren at least there would have been good taste and well fitted dresses

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Two stories before this she says how they didnā€™t do much except chill and eat and then goes on to call her husband boringā€¦ its not funny. It truly is not.
At least heā€™s got a hobby. What does she do with her time other than eat, moan, be miserable and not turn sideways?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm always shocked how much fresher and younger looking her mother looks than she does šŸ«£šŸ˜¬
L just looks washed out and spent for someone of her age and doesn't even have a full time job or kids to blame for being so wrecked.
Screenshot_20240602_224137.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Furnessian

VIP Member
What in the adult babying is going on with those dresses?! To say they suit neither of them is an understatement-very much looks like they were chosen by Lottie. Sorry Laura, if youā€™d done this with Lauren at least there would have been good taste and well fitted dresses
Came on to say I thought those dresses made them look like grown fellas who dress up like babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Littleoldmemischief

The whole "campaign" for brands to be more size inclusive is ridiculous. I am a size 20-22 depending on where I shop, I wouldn't wanna wear something in my size if my arse was hanging out, or my rolls were on show just because it's there. Something that fits a size 10 women won't look the same on a size 20+. I dress for my size, whilst actively trying to lose more weight and be healthier. Some dresses or tops are just not designed to be worn by bigger people. I'll never understand these " influencers" who waffle on about brands being more inclusive whilst not realising that there are plenty of options available for plus size women, more so now then ever before I would say..

• Heart
So she's not 'modelling'. Like we all knew that, there was no way she was going to try on clothes in front of everyone because they would see the seams giving way, her bursting out and walking on the stage or catwalk would have meant people would have seen her in 360 degrees and not only front on, shock horror šŸ„“
Instead she'll be sat on a chair (with no arms) cheerleading for the brave women who will model. What a crock.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Update on the million pound house: she is having the kitchen refitted because she doesnā€™t like the colour of the cabinets. No information as to whether the original colour was her choice or not. They also dug a massive fuck-off hole right outside the new build, presumably for a pond, and seemed surprised that the developers were livid and told them to stop. Her home Insta page has not really taken off, on account of her being lazy as fuck in everything she does, including that.

Reactions: 14

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
She would sell her actual faeces and create an affiliate link for it if she could
---
Fuck me, I forgot mini eggs were multivitamins šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
What would you like her to do about it? She has said they canā€™t have kids, so?
No she said she has been told she will not get support until she loses weight. She refuses to do this, so she is making herself childless. Thereā€™s no guarantee losing weight would work obviously but to just dismiss it, means youā€™re not willing to even try to fulfil that space. She is just too lazy to try something which will be difficult, and take time.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's vile, such little class. Thinks being vulgar is hilarious. The two of them are so immature together. Dressed like a nan going to a 50th with her granddaughter. When she says it's an investment piece but highly recommends, yeah but you got it for free, so we don't believe a word you utter. You just know all their free clothes are thrown off in piles on the floor and not minded. If they were paying their own hard earned cash for them they'd look after them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

MotherInferior43

Thanks for that Laura but Nancy Birtwhistle did the butter from cream reel last week!
PS take your own advice and donā€™t stress about the size of your clothes, itā€™s just a number šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12