Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
The whole "campaign" for brands to be more size inclusive is ridiculous. I am a size 20-22 depending on where I shop, I wouldn't wanna wear something in my size if my arse was hanging out, or my rolls were on show just because it's there. Something that fits a size 10 women won't look the same on a size 20+. I dress for my size, whilst actively trying to lose more weight and be healthier. Some dresses or tops are just not designed to be worn by bigger people. I'll never understand these " influencers" who waffle on about brands being more inclusive whilst not realising that there are plenty of options available for plus size women, more so now then ever before I would say..
Exactly some outfits will just look shit on someone for no other reason than they don't suit their shape - I've seen things look better on curvy girls than girls who are slender, the size of hips, boobs & bum make a difference & some people are disproportionate (I have wide shoulders for example so don't wear strapless tops) but there is also personal preference - I wouldn't be seen dead in a "milk maid" style dress - love them on other people they just don't suit me & never have done šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 7
Just seen the inspo and reality post about her bedroom. She tries to copy the original and it still looks cheap and soulless. She has no interior design ability at all. But well done her on making 7 posts on her home account in 9 months.... And to think people said she was lazy.

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I swear both her and Lottie decided on a reno because their agency pushed them into it. They both use the same company and are going for the same styles, got house reno accounts for it too.
Lottie did a ton of DIY (badly and it was often shoddy work), Laura gets minions for everything. I really want to know who told her that a new build can be turned into a farmhouseā€¦ it will be the same disaster as their garden

Attachments

• Haha

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Where did this Lottie one magically spring up from, does anyone know? Laura and Lauren had a back story of having worked together, and then this one appears out of nowhere and sheā€™s sacked Lauren off completely (although Laurenā€™s in the comments saying how funny the doorbell camera vid was). I donā€™t get it at all.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Her taste is up her arse. That kitchen is basic as fuck. She should take the cupboards up to the ceiling at least and chose a colour with some personality instead of beige. Itā€™ll still look like a windowless shipping container god love her.
I want to ask her if she looked on pinterest to see what a farmhouse kitchen looks like because she can paint hers all she wants, it wonā€™t be farmhouse

mee43

VIP Member
Sheā€™s forever banging on about other womenā€™s boobs - Laurenā€™s this time.
Honestly, itā€™s probably just me but the way she talks gives me the absolute ick!
ā€œslutty browniesā€ FFS šŸ˜” grow up!

• Sick

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Where did this Lottie one magically spring up from, does anyone know? Laura and Lauren had a back story of having worked together, and then this one appears out of nowhere and sheā€™s sacked Lauren off completely (although Laurenā€™s in the comments saying how funny the doorbell camera vid was). I donā€™t get it at all.
They are both with the same agency and based on their content and what they do, the agency is pushing them into the plus size fashion direction instead of leaving them both be into food - they both started off with food. Lottie was all about IBS and dietary restrictions and then started posting bloat friendly clothes - while it was still a bloat and not piling on a ton of weight.
Lauren was into baking. Neither of them do anything food related anymore, itā€™s all about fast fashion on making excuses wrapped into toxic positivity to avoid accountability.

Retro80s

VIP Member
The whole "campaign" for brands to be more size inclusive is ridiculous. I am a size 20-22 depending on where I shop, I wouldn't wanna wear something in my size if my arse was hanging out, or my rolls were on show just because it's there. Something that fits a size 10 women won't look the same on a size 20+. I dress for my size, whilst actively trying to lose more weight and be healthier. Some dresses or tops are just not designed to be worn by bigger people. I'll never understand these " influencers" who waffle on about brands being more inclusive whilst not realising that there are plenty of options available for plus size women, more so now then ever before I would say..
This!! The choice for plus size now is incredible, ok maybe not in shops but itā€™s online if you want it

Anyone else notice she does this all the time? Sticks up an aff link then a couple hours later, ooopsie wrong code or link and reshares.. It's just a cheap ploy to get more clicks on her affiliate links. It's so obvious what she is at doing that too, because it's nearly every time. Shameless and pathetic. Anyone following her must be happy to be used as a cash cow. And the absolute state of that dress. Stretched beyond oblivion over her stomach and just does nothing for her. I am bored looking at the endless stream of same-y dresses she shares over and over. I can only imagine how bored and uninspired she is trying to dress every day. A dead end of horrible patterned dresses.
Screenshot_20240702_204807_com.instagram.android_edit_89008603045792.jpg

Screenshot_20240702_204850.jpg

• Angry

MotherInferior43

All that guff about not having a friend while Lottie was away šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø What about her BFF Lauren to voice note? What a jib to the poor girl

I feel the same about Laura as I do about all people promoting 'body positivity' who are morbidly obese... body positivity won't solve the problem, she is at very high risk of health problems such as liver disease and shorter life expectancy which I'm sure she is acutely aware of. But saying that, I sure as hell don't know what the answer is - I wish I did!!! I have a close friend with their own weight issues at the moment, they have chosen to address this by working with a holistic personal trainer and the results have been great so far, but that's just one person. Laura seemed to be interested in regular cold water swimming for awhile but that doesn't seem to have appeared as much in her feed lately. I feel like she has got so sucked in to the body positivity narrative that for her to actually lose the weight will end in her getting criticism from her followers, hence distancing herself from Lauren. She strikes me as someone with some mental health issues and maybe that needs to be her starting point moving forward. She seems to have a lovely relationship with her nieces, it seems a real shame that she is denying herself the best chances of conceiving by not trying to make better food choices. A friend of mine was refused NHS fertility treatment for the same reason. She lost four stone so that she would be eligible, but then guess what.. got pregnant before needing to take that next step. I guess my post will set her on the defensive again, if she reads on here.... but I quite like Laura and really hope things change for her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

FakeSmile

VIP Member
The truth of the matter is that these days, stores are stocking less items in their physical shops in general. There is so much more of a variety of size and style online and that's the same for sizes 8/10/12 as it is for plus size. People's shopping habits have changed and from a business perspective, stores are adapting to that.

Reactions: 6

mee43

VIP Member
Itā€™s going to be all ā€œbest night of my lifeā€ and ā€œwomen empowering womenā€ etc but really itā€™s just for whomever is in that theatre and you know it wonā€™t change a thing really.
Itā€™s probably going to be followed by a massive comedown too, unfortunately.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
The way she attacked her legs with that Estrid razor in the shower shaving demonstration was like something out of Psycho AND Saw combined. She pulled the razor up her leg so fast and cackhandedly that I thought she was gonna take off a thin layer of skin!

• Haha

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Absolutely.
Was browsing the next website yesterday, looking at petite dresses.
Everything I liked that was available in petite was the most hideous colour or pattern. The regular version had so many more options.
Agreed. I have to buy Petite clothes as I'm such a short arse and it's so frustrating when you find something that looks great with loads of colour options and then you click on Petite and suddenly it only comes in black and a weird bright green pattern.

• Heart
She only did that Q&A so she had an excuse to tag places and see if she'd get noticed for either an ad for them or some free stuff. She does nothing out of the goodness of her heart. Her pathetic attempts to be conceited about her af links is growing tired now too. Hopefully she is sanctioned because it's a deliberate attempt to lack transparency.
If you had all day every day to do nothing wouldn't you honestly be in the best shape of your life. So much time to exercise, gym, food shop, prepare the healthiest of healthy food. The dream to have all that time to yourself.