Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mee43

VIP Member
I really liked the phase eight dress she posted the other day, that didnā€™t go up to her size.
But at Ā£179?!!!! No thanks
Plus, thereā€™s no petite option, so most of the print would have to be hacked off around the bottom for shorties like me.
#stockmylength #shortarsescounttoo. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Daunted by a twenty step skincare routine... Even Kim K doesn't do twenty steps. She's forever finding an excuse for everything. She didnt do skincare because she found it daunting. Doesn't exercise because she finds it overwhelming. Doesn't go out much because she finds it alot and drains her. If it's not in a tin and convenient for her she's not interested.

Reactions: 11

Sinkingswan

Also, plus size people make out they are so hard done to by lack of choice, but so are tall people and they aren't permanently moaning. I'm not plus size but I also have a lack of choice cause I'm 6ft and require tall sections. I can basically shop online or nowhere. And it's not something I have control over, whereas people can choose to lose weight.
THIS! Don't forget us petite gals too. The choice is just awful and always only in a few colours.

• Heart
What's a normal Wednesday if you're not sitting at home in the middle of the day scoffing Mini Eggs, guzzling Dr Pepper and slagging your husband off on the Internet while he is busy working running his own business to keep you fed in the Mini Egg volume you're accustomed to šŸ™„

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
I thought the comment about Lottie choosing a short skirt cos she's a slag was really unnecessary. Trying to be funny but failing.

The range of plus sized stuff is amazing compared to ten years ago. Twenty years ago, we only had one shop, maybe two. This faux moaning has to stop.
Yes!! In my early 20s it was Elvi (nope) Ann Harvey (nope) Evans (they had a Seven range aimed at younger women) Etam had a plus range and some of that was lovely and New Look had just introduced ā€œinspireā€ now ā€œcurvesā€ - some of it was nice but some was hideous. I would have loved River Island plus or some of Boohoo back then. Clothing choices are much better now but my golden rule is buy the size you need not the size you want.

mee43

VIP Member
I mean I didnā€™t enjoy the podcast - too over excited and shouty for me.
But Lauren had a much more honest and open approach. Much less defensive.
And as soon as they started covering topics like exercise and trying to be healthy, I think it was the beginning of the end.
Because Lauren took a different stance, and in Lauraā€™s mind, that amounts to a personal attack.

Enter Lottie. From somewhere. And now theyā€™re having such a great time grabbing each others boobs, screeching with laughter at absolutely nothing, and playing dress up in endless milkmaid dresses.
Iā€™m gonna stick my neck out and say it wonā€™t last šŸ˜‰

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
I also thought Laura looked really nice last night. I didnā€™t think it was matronly at all and the main difference is she looked comfortable! She wasnā€™t trying to convince us and herself that this size 24 is fine really. What a shocker, NFD go up to a 28ā€¦.

I also find that kind of crude humour really dull. I also donā€™t think itā€™s Lauraā€™s humour either, sheā€™s going along with Lottie. Tbh, I think Laura is smarter than that but she canā€™t wreck the working relationship (and, brutally, the women that follow and click the links also like it).

itā€™s the whole crux of her influencing issue - she got famous being herself and ever since has moved further and further away from that to who she thinks (or is told, by her management) the ā€˜audienceā€™ want. And maybe Laura circa 2020 would have fewer followers but I think she might be happier.

Reactions: 10

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Why does this girl advertise and model for next when this post was clearly a next store
I've just seen someone moaning that the new sienna miller range in m&s only goes up to a 20 & that some of the larger sizes will not be available in store. I know people can where what they want but my issue with this "stock my size" crap is that certain styles only suit a smaller physique / frame so I get why not every retailer stocks up to a size 30 (which lets be fair this is where it's heading)!! Stores stock sizes that sell - that's the top & bottom of it - it's all about profit margins

mee43

VIP Member
Iā€™m laughing at my own stupidity really šŸ˜‚
But Iā€™ve just found that Lottie has her own thread on here.
Which led me to some of her own insta posts.
Which led me to realise that sheā€™s much younger than I thought, and isnā€™t Lottie ā€œdrynanā€ because sheā€™s a grandmother whoā€™s given up drinkingšŸ˜³ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

• Haha

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
So Laura where is it from ? Or we have to click your link? Wish this could be banned - I donā€™t want to click on their link
Looks like an elomi strapless? Might be wrong though I'm no bra expert šŸ˜‚ I hate it when they do that too. It's so pathetic like I'm she can survive without the 3 pence per click or whatever it is.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I swear both her and Lottie decided on a reno because their agency pushed them into it. They both use the same company and are going for the same styles, got house reno accounts for it too.
Lottie did a ton of DIY (badly and it was often shoddy work), Laura gets minions for everything. I really want to know who told her that a new build can be turned into a farmhouseā€¦ it will be the same disaster as their garden
Her taste is up her arse. That kitchen is basic as fuck. She should take the cupboards up to the ceiling at least and chose a colour with some personality instead of beige. Itā€™ll still look like a windowless shipping container god love her.

mee43

VIP Member
But it didnā€™t cost Laura Ā£129 as itā€™s a ā€œpr pieceā€ presumably along with the free tickets to see girls aloud šŸ™„
The more these companies do things like this, the less I want to shop with them.

RestingBunchFace

Iā€™m a big girl and I get hot and sweaty on days like this, but Iā€™ve never once felt the urge to fan my vag. Is this normal? Am I just blessed with exceptionally cool private parts?!

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
the overly sexual jokes and innuendos are sadā€¦ we know you arenā€™t getting laid, no need to put it on full display.
---
Is she buying followers? She literally isnā€™t posting anything and her follower count keeps climbing

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9