Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed she looks slimmer recently? Particularly in her reels? Is she editing or photoshopping to appear slimmer do we think?

Reactions: 1
It didn't occur to me they'd still have the massive churned up hole of a garden. 😂 are they appealing the decision or something?!
Yeah she said something months back about waiting for direction on what they can do but for the moment they were told tools down, no more. That was so long ago now though. Even the dog looks fed up he can't get out the door! Such a small thing to check all was in order before you bulldozered the back garden up 🙄

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
I've just seen someone moaning that the new sienna miller range in m&s only goes up to a 20 & that some of the larger sizes will not be available in store. I know people can where what they want but my issue with this "stock my size" crap is that certain styles only suit a smaller physique / frame so I get why not every retailer stocks up to a size 30 (which lets be fair this is where it's heading)!! Stores stock sizes that sell - that's the top & bottom of it - it's all about profit margins
That lady really makes me LOL. She seems sweet enough but she’s so well-off that she’s completely impossible to relate to. Likewise, she’s a 20 but mainly because she’s 6ft, not otherwise,

This is what I mean, I think she’s editing her reels. I think she looks slimmer in the pink dress compared to her stories yesterday at the beach 🤔🤔
I think you might be right. It's noticeable and she probably is because she's one loose fitting dress away from any paid work. She's dangerously close to out sizing the bracket that the paying clothes brands have and she must be acutely aware of that. She looked alot bigger yesterday in the static image than the reel even though she hides under reams of flowy material. It's easier to edit instead of actually trying to curb any more weight gain 😏