Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgijane

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t a thread about Lauren, but does anyone think the issues she has going on at the moment are linked to Laura almost ditching her? No mention of a Podcast episode for ages and Lottie being the go-to of the moment? I do feel sorry for Lauren, she really could make it, she’s way more relatable and likeable
I thought this too. They normally would have mentioned when it would be back.

Reactions: 1

hereorthere

Chatty Member
She can’t complain lads! There must someone off camera with a gun to her head because “exciting news” has never stopped her before!

Tamara

VIP Member
IMG_0514.jpeg
Arm bulk tight Too tight across the bust and shoulders.
IMG_0515.jpeg

The gingham dress is way to tight across the bus the buttons are bursting wear your size Laura stop trying to squeeze in to a size that’s too small for you.
IMG_0516.jpeg

The pink beach dress is too short at the back you would see her knickers or chub rub shorts. She has photoshopped her legs again!!
All M and S all size 24 squeezing into them all again. They are all too small and will be very tight across the back. She is a size 26!! Marks and Spencer stop at a size 24.
IMG_0518.jpeg
How it’s supposed to look. Loose and flowing.
IMG_0521.jpeg
IMG_0519.jpeg
IMG_0520.jpeg
Not bulk tight on the model. Laura squeezed into it as it has an elastcated back.

Last edited:

Paige7

VIP Member
I remember Adam (ITS) once said you would know if there was bad feeling between them and a collab like with Gemma Collins as they wouldn’t be following them - they are still following Laura at the moment so who knows 🤔

She's only affiliate linked it to SB and not Monsoon as I reckon her followers are much more likely to purchase items from SB meaning more money for her 🤷‍♀️

Tamara

VIP Member
That denim dress is like a baby doll on her. No wonder shes hiding the length. If you look at it on the website the waist is quite low. She squishes herself into it and it's an empire line. She responded to someone, saying they are generous and she fits into a 24. So stockmysize really was stocklaurassize as I'm sure all the size 28+ are thrilled she can squeeze into it for a bit of cash and then never wear them outside because THEY DON'T FIT!
---
IMG_0196.jpeg

No she's admitted that for ages but shills for places that only do up to 24
Far too small it’s bulk tight across the bust and it will be very tight across the back. The arms are also way too tight at the top. It’s too short for her it’s just like a top on her. You would see her knickers I’m sure from the back it’s as short.
Not a good look. Has she photoshopped her leg it’s looks weird.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She was going on about her skincare routine not long ago… if that is what she calls skin care… we have issues. Her skin is in a terrible condition

Furnessian

VIP Member
I don’t recall her mentioning it once after the initial push.

I see she has new management, let’s see if this gives her a kick up the arse

Catlady1

VIP Member
I have always surmised that the point of what they’re saying is if you want to be very overweight and kill yourself you should be allowed to do it? And if you’re not unhappy about the way you look being very overweight that’s ok too? And the world should accommodate that in clothing theatre seats airline seats etc? The nhs should care for everybody regardless of the reasons they have the illness disability they have no matter why they have it. Do I agree with absolute autonomy? Yes I suppose so!