Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of us don’t have the time or opportunity to indulge in period pain pity. I don’t mean we’re martyrs or anything, we just have to pop a couple of pain and get on with it. She wallows in it for days every month.

Reactions: 14
Most of us don’t have the time or opportunity to indulge in period pain pity. I don’t mean we’re martyrs or anything, we just have to pop a couple of pain and get on with it. She wallows in it for days every month.
And eating a whole tub of ice cream in the process.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Lucky she doesn't have to go out to work or do anything challenging whilst she's on her period every month. The rest of us sad sacks have to just crack on with work, gym, family, dogwalking, chores and life in general!

Reactions: 4
And there we go the pod is no more. Clearly something gone on between them too. My bet Laura got to big for her boots ( no pun intended 😂)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s sad news about the Podcast, I wish Lauren all the best with whatever she does in the future, she is so much more likeable than Laura. Such a shame if a friendship has ended because Laura’s ego rocketed

Reactions: 13
Can someone please listen to the podcast tomorrow and report back here why it's ending 🤣

Reactions: 6
That’s even if they declare the reason, and not sugar coat with cotton wool

Reactions: 7
Goodbye message seemed off, no mention of each other. Tattlers are usually spot on when they have an intuition about something. Up until recently they seemed to be thinking long term about the podcast and they did a couple of live shows off the back of it. Somethings definitely gone down.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lottie is her new cling on now 😂 and Lauren sadly couldn’t be part of her ego trip. Wish Lauren well in her future endeavours, best away from Laura’s toxicity anyway. In no way does she practice what she preaches

Reactions: 13
It's blatantly obvious it's because Lauren's been shoved to one side for Lottie. The best thing for Lauren is to be away from the likes of those two

Reactions: 12
Lauren will be good on her own. It's a shame but I think Lauren has much more scope to stay relatable and interesting on her own. Laura is a one trick pony - plus size clothes really and that's it. If she doesn't start baking or something else soon she is going to go down the dumper. That's a shame because she seems nice really but there's nothing to watch if she's just going to try on clothes and lie on the sofa.

Reactions: 9
I think this is going to majorly backfire on Laura. What she is doing now is not sustainable and Lottie will move on to the next thing soon. She started off as a food blogger. Neither of them have a future in fashion…

Reactions: 8
She has zero commitment or ability to persevere in difficult circumstances. Anything requiring effort is dumped. She's comfortable behind the closed doors of her house poncing about in dresses that are too small for her. Anything else is too much work, including sitting recording a podcast and having to maintain a professional relationship with her cohost. She was probably drowning her sorrows in ice-cream and sofa misery yesterday because she knew that announcement was coming today. Its a good thing it's gone though as she speaks out of both sides of her mouth and contradicts something she previously was in favour of. Digging holes around herself left right and centre. Lottie is flavour of the month now.

Actually speaks volumes about her as person and tripe she spouts. If it has no relevance or importance to her, it gets dumped. Only a while back, saying Newlook were not inclusive enough, and now she is begging for dress hauls? Feck off

Reactions: 5
The podcast was the one thing she did that had any substance to it. I really do wish Lauren all the best, she seems like a really nice woman doing her best.

Reactions: 6
Without the podcast Laura literally has nothing of value to add. I would listen to a Lauren podcast, I really hope it’s onwards and upwards for her

I agree that the sign off message sounded odd. I do wonder if maybe Lauren wanted out, her job still sounds quite full on and she made a comment about living a slower/quieter life (can’t recall exact wording) so stepping away from something that is probably quite a mood hoovering experience would be good for her. Will be interesting to hear what they’ve got to say on the last one… it had definitely lost its way, especially with the guests they were bringing on who have nothing to do with the subject matter.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.