Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we going to see her prancing about in her knickers now? Of course not.

And again posting about exercise when it's clear she does none. Nobody I hear says that exercise is marketed as punishment, in fact it's marketed as a tool to assist mental health and physical wellness, to keep illness at bay, reduce depression and anxiety etc etc. Her attitude to exercise is what makes her feel crap about it, if she improved her attitude towards it, and thought isn't it great I have legs so I get to walk, do aerobics, dance, whatever. Instead of thinking I have to do this (which she doesn't anyway 🙄) so it's a non point she is posting.
Laura probably just doesn't want to exercise because she is afraid. Afraid to be seen in sportswear out and about, afraid to be seen moving her body, afraid to enter a gym. She's probably triggered by Lauren making an effort to move every day too. She's getting left behind and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laura probably just doesn't want to exercise because she is afraid. Afraid to be seen in sportswear out and about, afraid to be seen moving her body, afraid to enter a gym. She's probably triggered by Lauren making an effort to move every day too. She's getting left behind and she knows it.
She's at an advantage to most of us being able to choose a time of day as she is no slave to a work clock. She can go when things are quiet. Hire a PT to help her start if she is afraid, she will always find an excuse as long as she is looking. But posting a meme like that when she is not even trying just makes no sense. If she tried that's something but no.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes- but also it takes effort, motivation and a huge amount of dedication she is lacking in all three.
I can imagine it would be daunting going as she is, but everyone is new once and literally NO ONE would care/pay her any attention as everyone will be engrossed in their own workouts/etc. I think if she actually went she would enjoy it as it is very addictive.

Reactions: 2
You don't even have to wear anything sporty to go for a walk! There is no excuse for anyone really unless they are incapacitated.

Reactions: 5
That “aff” is nicely hidden again Laura! Off to ASA I go again…

Reactions: 4
Oh boo. Ben Carpenter who I like has shared her “promoting obesity” post. Sigh. More unearned attention for her.

Reactions: 4
They are shorts for taller people though, so that is being inclusive surely? It's not always about you Laura, shocker I know!
When are you going to wear these shorts anyway, to the shops to buy mini eggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she would wear a pair of Sweaty Betty bicycle shorts if they came in her size. Not a fear of it. And if they did, would she start going to the gym?

• Haha
She's at an advantage to most of us being able to choose a time of day as she is no slave to a work clock. She can go when things are quiet. Hire a PT to help her start if she is afraid, she will always find an excuse as long as she is looking. But posting a meme like that when she is not even trying just makes no sense. If she tried that's something but no.
Plus she can definitely afford to buy at-home exercise equipment, and I'm sure she has enough space at home for it

I'd rather die than go to the gym and I'm half the size of Laura but come on Laura, get out walking in the fresh air and do yourself some good, you'll feel better for it. Nobody expects you to be a gym bunny, just move about and feel the benefits!

Am loving Lauren's getting a wiggle on in May.

• Heart
SweatyBetty is a brand for people that are into fitness and sports. Laura doesn't need those clothes as she doesn't even like walking much so there's no need for her to get a bee in her bonnet about it. If she was genuinely size 26 and interested in sports and fitness then fair enough, but this one isn't her battle to fight. Just stop being an asshole towards brands that don't cater to you and that you have zero interest in wearing.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just told her that walking is really good relief from period pain. It’s a lovely day, she should listen to me!

• Haha
I was going to say, exercise is great relief from period pain, and sunshine to boot is like a double dose of feeling better. Easier to wallow on the sofa with ice cream though I guess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.