Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren and Laura have different opinions now. Laura doesn't get off the sofa to take the dog for a walk amd Lauren is trying to get 10k steps a day for a month or something. Lauren was dumped for Lottie who has loads more followers so Laura thinks she's more useful.

Can't wait for Laura to disappear into obscurity.

Reactions: 14
Laura wasn’t even bothered to comment under it. Lauren is doing all the heavy lifting comment wise, but hasn’t liked the post.

Lauren’s content is much more sustainable and she has a generally great attitude (except when she cries poverty. It bugs me no end). She definitely has more a longer term career in SM than Laura does.

She really has just dumped her to play dress up with Lottie because let’s face it, it’s an easier gig.

Reactions: 10
Lauren is much more likeable even if she is much too squeaky! Laura isn’t even arsed replying to the comments. Probably at home staring at her mud-bath back garden and hoovering mini eggs…she’ll be wrecked.

Reactions: 6
All trussed up in bed already like a nana. I'm always amused when I see her posting from the bed in the evenings. It's not like she has a job to get up early for and rest ahead of a busy day. And I'm usually still running about trying to clean up from the day and get ready to get myself back up for work the following day when I see she's in the bed already. I'm up hours before and after her and she posting in the bed, as are, plenty of us here I'm sure 🙄😑
She's just really annoyed me lately. Hopefully the podcast ending will signal the start of her sm demise. She's a one trick pony, fresh out of tricks.

Reactions: 4
I’ve unfollowed Laura now, much prefer Lauren and her outlook to life
I’ve also unfollowed Laura. I feel like the end of the podcast (and probably their friendship) is all on her. She’s totally ditched Lauren for Lottie and I wouldn’t be surprised if Same Dress Different Bodies The Podcast is launched at some point this year.
I am a massive Lauren fan and will continue to show her all of my support.

Reactions: 6
I viewed the audio transcript of the podcast and this is what it said. I’m not sure whether to believe that or not. I thought the sponsored ads/products covered the money side.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I viewed the audio transcript of the podcast and this is what it said. I’m not sure whether to believe that or not. I thought the sponsored ads/products covered the money side.
I mean with no proper advertising and marketing and if they outsource making it and there is a whole crew making it, I can see this being true. Everything Laura does seem to be racking in losses not profits. Probably same story with her book. I just hope she didn’t get a massive advance that will make editors and publishers vary of new writers in the future.

Reactions: 8
This is a bullshit reason, IMO. If they were running at a loss, that’s on Crowd Network and their producers. Podcasts, when done well, are really profitable. And to give them their credit, it was a good podcast, with an engaged audience. They could have changed up how they did advertising, got a smarter strategy around how they could lever the Facebook group engagement, and easily turned a decent profit, if they wanted to.

I am thankful to have found Lauren through the podcast and I’m sure she will go onto have a successful career. Laura, not so much.

Reactions: 10
This is a bullshit reason, IMO. If they were running at a loss, that’s on Crowd Network and their producers. Podcasts, when done well, are really profitable. And to give them their credit, it was a good podcast, with an engaged audience. They could have changed up how they did advertising, got a smarter strategy around how they could lever the Facebook group engagement, and easily turned a decent profit, if they wanted to.

I am thankful to have found Lauren through the podcast and I’m sure she will go onto have a successful career. Laura, not so much.
Its not a bs reason. Its the same logic as Netflix cancelling a show that didn’t bring in the amount of revenue they hoped for… you can’t market something as amazing when Laura has no life and nothing to talk about.

I feel for Lauren, she seems to genuinely have the passion for this, so I hope she gets lots of opportunities come her way. Laura I'm sure will use this as another reason to be a miserable bint (while sitting in her million quid house)

Reactions: 3
It really fucks me off (sorry) when she doesn’t say where stuff is from and you HAVE to click on her link. I don’t want to click the link

Reactions: 12
It really fucks me off (sorry) when she doesn’t say where stuff is from and you HAVE to click on her link. I don’t want to click the link
Just coming to say the same thing. It has to be theee most sly thing they all do now.
She spoke for about 5 minutes about the leggings not once even accidentally mentioning where they’re from.
So helpful to everyone showing off comfy leggings…I’ll tell you but I won’t actually tell you unless you let me earn a few pennies off this link.
I never have and never will click on any of these aff links. The greed is horrible. In the words of Kerry Mucklowe’s mother…they’re snufferlin for scraps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Laura who doesn't go to the gym is raving about sports leggings, even mentioning how they are squat proof although she doesn't do many squats.... yeah babes, you don't do ANY, nevermind many.

Big up Lauren, hope she's moving on to bigger and better things now she's jettisoned the dead weight of misery guts Laura aka "Can't Move, Won't Move".

Who cares where the leggings are from? They just look like standard black high-waisted gym leggings. To leave a decent review, you'd want to see someone moving in them to see if they stay up or whether the waistbands roll down like most of my gym leggings do.

Reactions: 8
OK, so listening to the episode it’s pretty clear that they reached a crunch point with the network and don’t want to put the work in to create it themselves. Fair play, editing and producing are big jobs and specific skills that they would never want to pay for… Laura’s tight and Lauren’s always in debt 😂

Can someone make a thread for Unnwritten Chloe sweet duck even more moany than laura 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.