Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0605.jpeg

Just leaving this here. She photoshopped her picture in the red swimsuit. Her l legs and arms so she isn’t body positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the second DM article on her in the space of a week!
Is she paying them to run stuff on her?
The last one was something about her not being happy in a smaller body.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2893052
Just leaving this here. She photoshopped her picture in the red swimsuit. Her l legs and arms so she isn’t body positive.
To an extent, her size can impact their sex life. But it seems there is literally nothing she’d at least try to change her lifestyle for. No one is telling her to go on the latest fas diet. She needs lifestyle changes. I read here she has PCOS and if that’s true, she is constantly omitting it and ignoring it that it might be behind her issues. PCOS can’t be cured but there are treatment to deal with issues caused by PCOS..

Reactions: 4
Maybe she could start with being a little nicer to and about her husband, I wouldn't want to shag someone who constantly put me down to thousands of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch her now try to get an #AD with that plus size range she has shared.
Was just going to say that - although she's a bit late to the party as I've already seen Ash from Ash&Chelslife stories & Jos unfiltered life promoting them. I'm sure I've seen others but can't remember who

Was just going to say that - although she's a bit late to the party as I've already seen Ash from Ash&Chelslife stories & Jos unfiltered life promoting them. I'm sure I've seen others but can't remember who
Lauren had something up about them the other day as well. I don’t think Laura is their target to the honest. She’d rather throw herself into the pond hole than wear a mesh graphic dress or tracksuit shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is planning on sharing work wear. So can we expect a load of pyjamas then given that's her work uniform lounging at home all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How tight was that dress round the belly? And people are telling her how gorgeous she looks? She looks like a sausage bursting out of it’s casing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know who she reminds me of? George of Fuller Figure Fuller Bust, both quite crude and crabby, both pretending to be happy being plus size when they weren't etc

Shocker, she's speaking to FF about making bigger sizes (because she can't fit in their current size range except for the fact it's overly generously sized 🙄). She must read along here when she's drinking her Doctor Peppers and eating her mini eggs and decide what to do next. And again using vile and foul language on her stories, professional my backside. So crass, so low rent using bargain bin language like that.

Reactions: 6
Shocker, she's speaking to FF about making bigger sizes (because she can't fit in their current size range except for the fact it's overly generously sized 🙄). She must read along here when she's drinking her Doctor Peppers and eating her mini eggs and decide what to do next. And again using vile and foul language on her stories, professional my backside. So crass, so low rent using bargain bin language like that.
That imo is just not a normal mindset- who thinks "the clothes must be made bigger, actually where does that stop!?"
In my opinion clothes in some shops are very generous in sizes (not the typical teen /Top Shop!) And I don't mean bigger sizes I mean sizes 10/ 12s.
On a side note L is absolutely not a size 12. Or what I perceive to be a size 12!

That imo is just not a normal mindset- who thinks "the clothes must be made bigger, actually where does that stop!?"
In my opinion clothes in some shops are very generous in sizes (not the typical teen /Top Shop!) And I don't mean bigger sizes I mean sizes 10/ 12s.
On a side note L is absolutely not a size 12. Or what I perceive to be a size 12!
Exactly. Whilst I’m all for inclusivity, at one point do you question if it’s not the clothes being too small… it’s the person getting too big? If you’re struggling to fit in a size 24/26 then it’s not the fault of the store.
I just don’t get it. She could have such a positive influence losing weight- showing the difficulties, ups and downs and mental health but yet it’s too much hard work.

Exactly. Whilst I’m all for inclusivity, at one point do you question if it’s not the clothes being too small… it’s the person getting too big? If you’re struggling to fit in a size 24/26 then it’s not the fault of the store.
I just don’t get it. She could have such a positive influence losing weight- showing the difficulties, ups and downs and mental health but yet it’s too much hard work.
Losing weight and starting a lifestyle change definitely is hard work. But you're right, she won't even try. And it is clear since she appeared on Bake Off and stopped her day job, she has continued to put on weight. All while moaning fertility treatment isn't available at her size, moaning that too many brands stop their size range at a 24 and moaning that she couldn't find a seat at a restaurant without arms on holiday. Make it make sense. Instead of sharing all these 'struggles' as she calls them, and blaming everyone else, do something about it yourself to lessen the struggles you experience. The whole mindset is just chronically thick and stupid. Sometimes you have to recognise its not the world that needs changing - It's. YOU.

Reactions: 10
IMG_0612.jpeg

She must not be able to squeeze into a lot of their clothes as they stop at a 24 when Laura is a 26.

Reactions: 5
She will never take responsibility for her weight it’s always someone else’s fault and now blaming brands because she can’t fit in them. She has the same amount of body positivity as a chocolate teapot!

• Haha