Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pair of overgrown kids, trying to show off how much of a laugh they’re having.
It just seems so fake.

Reactions: 6
Aaaand it all becomes crystal clear why she didn’t join Lauren in calling out Simply Be for not including plus size representation on their feed for months.

Reactions: 7
The clothes are increasingly looking terrible on both of them. Who are the fools paying for tickets to see these two fools clad in polyester montrosities?

Reactions: 9
I hope they’re not planning on returning any of that stuff after it’s been all over the floor (and also stretched to buggery by Laura)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always say this but if you can’t sit down in a dress, don’t say it fits. Does anyone believe she can sit down in that?

Reactions: 9
That red dress is horrendous on both of them. Of course they love it(because they are getting paid £££)

Reactions: 8
Those dresses are hideous. Lauras figure doesn't suit the style of dress she wears. I'm not sure if she needs bigger sizes or a different style, but she has a figure that looks like she is wearing a rubber ring for the pool around her middle and the dresses she's wearing just accentuate it. I'm sure there are other more flattering styles that she could be wearing. In fairness she doesn't properly turn or make effort to show the garments but from how she stands and what she does show just looks awful. She says she's comfortable but looks far from it and zero effort to show them off. Bar lifting her leg in the red dress to show her leg, she simply (be) stood like a statue. A lazy effort. If Simply Be weren't flavour of the month for their sponsorship and sending her flowers she would be criticising their campaign of small sized models in advertising. She changes with the breeze (& depending on where the next pay cheque is coming from).

Reactions: 11
Those dresses are hideous. Lauras figure doesn't suit the style of dress she wears. I'm not sure if she needs bigger sizes or a different style, but she has a figure that looks like she is wearing a rubber ring for the pool around her middle and the dresses she's wearing just accentuate it. I'm sure there are other more flattering styles that she could be wearing. In fairness she doesn't properly turn or make effort to show the garments but from how she stands and what she does show just looks awful. She says she's comfortable but looks far from it and zero effort to show them off. Bar lifting her leg in the red dress to show her leg, she simply (be) stood like a statue. A lazy effort. If Simply Be weren't flavour of the month for their sponsorship and sending her flowers she would be criticising their campaign of small sized models in advertising. She changes with the breeze (& depending on where the next pay cheque is coming from).
She has the same figure as another plus size influencer, I can’t remember her name but she had a very odd shape too. Laura something I think? She literally has a spare tyre.

Reactions: 2
She has the same figure as another plus size influencer, I can’t remember her name but she had a very odd shape too. Laura something I think? She literally has a spare tyre.
What Laura loves? If it is she's over on TT harping on about how tough her life has been since her weight loss surgery / broken leg / DVT - looks like she has surgery for her tyre & has some complications

Reactions: 3
that’s probably ‘whatlauraloves’… TBF Laura is bigger but way more proportionate, whatlauraloves has slimmer legs/arms but just a huge tummy that hangs really weirdly! But yeah similar!
---
I didnt know shes had surgery, I unfollowed! Will have to take a look! … sorry know she prob has her own thread! Back to Laura, she NEVER turns to the side, shows the back or really moves in the outfit! Such a fraud!

---
I didnt know shes had surgery, I unfollowed! Will have to take a look! … sorry know she prob has her own thread! Back to Laura, she NEVER turns to the side, shows the back or really moves in the outfit! Such a fraud!
Yeah I just keep up on here but I have a nosey on her insta or TT every once in a while!

I've noticed Laura doesn't really show different aspects of the dresses & looking at the pink one tonight with the pockets bulging out I can see why 🤣 she really needs to rethink her style & show clothes from all angles that actually fit her

She needs to try sitting down in all these dresses, moving at different angles, showing the pattern to design on the back etc etc but she won’t coz then we’ll see it doesn’t fit and I don’t think she’s comfortable showing her full body

Lottie was the one who started with these try ons and even back then, she’d prance around in her knickers and not show any of the dresses properly. They are deflecting from that with this crap. Imagine the shock some people will get when they buy dresses based on their recommendations and it looks like crap and doesn’t fit properly…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could they not branch out and do dressy tops, jeans, good quality t-shirts, smart trousers, decent white shirts, work wear? It’s an endless pile of floaty, floral shite that, let’s be honest, most people don’t wear every day. How long more can they knock out of it?

Reactions: 15
Could they not branch out and do dressy tops, jeans, good quality t-shirts, smart trousers, decent white shirts, work wear? It’s an endless pile of floaty, floral shite that, let’s be honest, most people don’t wear every day. How long more can they knock out of it?
Lottie is trying, on her own, but it’s almost always cheap fast fashion crap and she doesn’t make it look good at all. Unless she gets gifted something, she mostly wears crap. Also both her and Laura “work” from home. They are completely detached from reality when it comes to everyday wear. Lottie did a few posts about yoga pants and jeans sometimes but overall she basically dissed wearing jeans because its not “bloat friendly” enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice how Laura didn’t turn around and show the stretchy back ? Probably because it stretched to the max, didn’t show much room was at the front.

Re the red dress - it’s all wrong on Laura - her tummy is bigger than her boobs
IMG_0604.jpeg

IMG_0603.jpeg

Dress too tight across the stomach the pockets are not fitting flat and are sticking outwards makes her look wider.