Late Diagnosis ADHD/ADD (Women) #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really learned to identity burnout since my diagnosis to the point I’ve done lots today before work so I can do very little tomorrow and put myself on charge.
Also inspired a friend who’s seeking a referral albeit with the NHS, she’s ok with the long wait and knows if it would help her to save some money to go private. We get along so well and a lot of it is similar personalities. I was inspired by a friend so it’s nice to carry that on

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really learned to identity burnout since my diagnosis to the point I’ve done lots today before work so I can do very little tomorrow and put myself on charge.
Also inspired a friend who’s seeking a referral albeit with the NHS, she’s ok with the long wait and knows if it would help her to save some money to go private. We get along so well and a lot of it is similar personalities. I was inspired by a friend so it’s nice to carry that on
I now feel absolutely no shame in doing nothing. I love going back to bed after the school run and staying there until lunch time sometimes. It’s what I need at times so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have my appointment for ADHD in June 😬 I’m on a long NHS waiting list for ASD, I’ve heard this is currently at 2 years 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 6