Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
I'm glad you are ok my dear and sorry for worrying you
Hope the call goes ok message me when you are done 🤭 miss you already 🧡

Call me sad but I still miss my other half after 2 years of being with him when he's on a work call and can't reply back. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
'Where have you put the rug??'

We had a big grey rug in our livingroom and my bf got rid of it last night and I can't find where he's put it? It's massive so dunno how I'm missing it 😂

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Received from my neighbour "There's a hunk in my front lawn!"

I immediately looked out the window only to see that autocorrect had clearly been hard at work, as there was a HUSKY in my neighbour's garden.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
You weren’t supposed to be working today hence why I’m off too. Please say you’ve not booked anything in for Monday as you’re working all weekend, one day together would be nice 😬😬

woke up and bf was already gone to work (which he forgot to tell me) when we were meant to have a day together

• Sad
  • Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Actual text message was ''Fuck Off'' which was to some scam number trying to get me to hit a dodgy link..:m

on whatsapp it was ''I want to go now :( '' which was in response to my partner and us talking about a trip to Brighton we have booked.

JoJo76

VIP Member
"Won't be long until we are back to normal. Just in time for you finishing at university x"

Reply to my daughter who was saying life is feeling so monotonous.

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Hi dad thanks for putting the hooks on for me, just wondering why you left the old ones on? I think they don’t match

😂😂😂

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
My boss is a knob
Message to my friend 5 mins ago, currently sat in a teams meeting trying to look interested 😂

• Haha