Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assistance required

To my boyfriend upstairs because thereā€™s a massive spider on the door šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Youā€™re not gonna believe who Iā€™ve just been chatting to in Asda!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, we are looking forward to it. See you tomorrow afternoon.

To a client I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing tomorrow afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ā€˜What you up to today? Iā€™m not well and neither is ___ , heā€™s very dramatic , Iā€™m not getting the sympathy I deserveā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shall we just go and make a brew and sneak a slice of cake in the kitchen?

To my work colleague, we wanted a piece of cake but didn't want anyone else in the team to have any šŸ¤£

• Haha
Me: Can you get some Always

Husband: Is it in the cleaning stuff aisle

Me: Sanitary items

Husband: Oh yeah lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Yeah I know you're right! She's just a judgmental sad woman who cheats on her husband at any given moment. Sick of her I wish she would just duck off out of everyone's lives. I've never ever regretted a friendship before but I really do regret ever being a friend to her.'

- And that folks is how my Tuesday is going šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
"Are you going to ***'s on Saturday? I don't wanna go but I don't wanna be the only family member not to show"

ā€˜Yeah cos I say eeeeee at everything he copies everything I say. Whenever thereā€™s something he doesnā€™t like he goes eeeeeee in a scouse accentā€™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.