Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know, I'm not really into the group chat thing

To a colleague who asked me if I had realised I had removed myself after someone set up a group chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell him to shut up please he’s doing my head in

to my partner across the room about his brother whose been talking tit at us for the last hour whilst we are trying to get on with stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah that would be nice

Husband asking if I want to go to the pub for lunch today when he finishes work

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Your taking the bleeping piss?

txt to my 21yr old son upstairs after I’ve just answered the door to deliveroo man with his & only his £19.45 order from Mc Donald’s he ordered for himself & only his self

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
"Kate, never feed my 3 month old puppy a roast ever again! You idiot. He's a puppy, not an adult dog. Iti isn't your place to even feed my dog. Do it again and I'll kick OFF. Thanks x"

This is the text I sent word for word to my boyfriend's mum. I work 14.5 hr shifts and my boyfriend took our puppy down to his mum's for a couple of hours whilst I was working. Anyway, that night when I came home from work my dog was vomitting not only blood but all undigested food. I could see in his vomit what appeared to be potatoes and brocoli?

She fed my dog a roast. I was FUMING! Especially after I'd told her the week before to not feed my PUPPY anything. I have him on dry food, that suits him. He's a dog, not a human, I don't feed him human scraps. I don't believe in it(just my preference) and she went completely behind my back and done so.

As you can all tell I detest my boyfriend's mum. She's a controlling, interferring slob. But she fears me, and when I go down she couldn't do enough for me. (She knows I don't take NO tit)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Your taking the bleeping piss?

txt to my 21yr old son upstairs after I’ve just answered the door to deliveroo man with his & only his £19.45 order from Mc Donald’s he ordered for himself & only his self
Good lad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe another time, I'm going swimming at 4pm. Thanks anyway.

Friend asking if I wanted to go to cafe with her and her kids after school.

She looks a right state in that dress, it looks like a cheap bed sheet. Me and my daughter talking about her ex sister in law’s wedding dress.

Wish they’d all bugger off out the house. I’m surrounded

Sent to my sister after a spider landed on my head from the kitchen ceiling

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.