Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gif…

In response to my boyfriend saying “👍🏻 - I just want to get in and quickly sort”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you could count me out please, I'm unable to make it.

To some maid of honour chick who I don't even know inviting to a 'friends' hen night. A 'friend' who has put some distance between us the last few years. Never returned calls etc, declined meeting up but now wants to include me to make up numbers for her costly hen weekend. No ta, hun.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
“Got an appointment letter today for his paediatric review on 21st Oct. About time.”

"I think ___ is a tit stirrer x" to my friend about her brother's girlfriend.

Burn the fuckers !! Like literally burn them to hellfire !!
In response to crane flies swarming in my bedroom , I’m worried the bastards will creeping my ears at night and lay crane fly eggs and have a crane fly welcome home party/ housewarming / baby cranes shower in my brain
I’m not even joking

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Burn the fuckers !! Like literally burn them to hellfire !!
In response to crane flies swarming in my bedroom , I’m worried the bastards will creeping my ears at night and lay crane fly eggs and have a crane fly welcome home party/ housewarming / baby cranes shower in my brain
I’m not even joking
I legit wore a hat and head band because of this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Egg fried rice, bbq spare ribs and king prawn balls

In response to being asked what I wanted from the takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.